• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO !

Well done !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      So that's what it is ! Had a couple pull out in front of me today, one of them ran a stop sign to do so. I didn't realize that I had no business being there
      Try driving a cab tractor with round baler attached through Rio Vista and all the way through Keene. LOL It gets mighty interesting.

Comment

That was my mom, she told me what happened and asked me if I knew anyone over there. She saw your TBH sticker. She told me the truck description and I told her yea that’s Jason, he suffers from IBS...

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Now that's funny right there........

Comment

Got em!

Comment

You are such an.................
                Aww heck never mind.

lol
                nice
                gonna hafta use that one

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                  Bout to start building fence on 30 acres that’s about 1mile from my closest pasture but there’s no fence on that side of the property. My best idea yet is to drive my cattle down the road when the time comes to move them and watch everyone lose their mind when I block traffic for 1/2 hour [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I always drive through the cattle. They will push them for miles and miles in certain areas of the county here. The cows will be from one edge of a fence in the ditch all the way across the road in the other ditch up next to the other fence.

If you just ease up on them, the cows will part letting vehicles through.

Comment

Well played, brother!
                    You definitely handled the b-to-the-itch better, and calmer, that I probably would have been able to.

Comment

Sooo who had the road rage, you or her?

Comment

Yeah I love driving my tractor on 59 up to Urbana you should see the looks on there faces. But I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Yeah I love driving my tractor on 59 up to Urbana you should see the looks on there faces. But I don't care

This is a terrible attitude to have. LOL

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Well, was she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                                I always drive through the cattle. They will push them for miles and miles in certain areas of the county here. The cows will be from one edge of a fence in the ditch all the way across the road in the other ditch up next to the other fence.

If you just ease up on them, the cows will part letting vehicles through.

The transplants that live around here aren’t that smart. Houston and Austin parasites. Might scratch their Cadillac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X