Make sure to lock your vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure to lock your vehicles

Accidentally left mine unlocked when I got home yesterday and paid the price. Luckily only things they found were my hunting backpack, a set of gerber knives and a bag of change. They missed a few things under the back seat, and didn’t get into my toolbox. Hate a thief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would hate to live somewhere where I had to lock my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      Yep. I usually leave my keys in mine over night.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

I never lock my truck at home. I'm the last house on a 5 mile dirt road.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

Originally posted by hogdoggintexas View Post
          I never lock my truck at home. I'm the last house on a 5 mile dirt road.
          Whats your addresses? I have some extra free beer I'd like to deliver to you.

Comment

It would be easier if people didn’t act like ****bags and left other people’s stuff alone. Did a police report. Apparently this is happening around our area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tis the season!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I've made that mistake at my place. Luckily they made off with all the junk from my console and missed my wallet and electronics... Apparently there were some punks going around stealing from peoples' open garages and checking for unlocked vehicles. My parents are having the same problem in their neighborhood.

Comment

Unfortunately that is one of those crimes that tend to hit an area pretty hard until they are caught.

Keep everything locked and keep an eye on local news for updates of the terds being caught.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                    Ha, I live three miles outside of a very small town behind a gate and I lock mine every night. I don't "have" to lock it, but I'd rather feel safe than feel stupid. Same reason I carry a gun every day, chit happens !

Comment

Unlocked and leave the keys in it and if it gets stolen, the insurance may not pay. They will say you are aiding an abetting the theft.

Comment

They will just break your window if they really want in.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          They will just break your window if they really want in.
                          The wise one has bullet proof glass...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            Unlocked and leave the keys in it and if it gets stolen, the insurance may not pay. They will say you are aiding an abetting the theft.
                            Where did you hear something like this? Not true at all!

Although they should, these policies don't have a dumb arse exclusion!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              The wise one has bullet proof glass...
                              So your windows been broken too?

Comment

Working...
                              X