No announcement yet.

The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much over sticker the dealers will be getting?

Are you folks that have reserved a new Bronco willing to pay over sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Pics all over this thread of everything, but the new Bronco
      They did a good job with it. Kinda retro:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        I wonder how much over sticker the dealers will be getting?

Are you folks that have reserved a new Bronco willing to pay over sticker?
        This is my question. I would assume you would not be asked to pay over sticker if you reserve and order one, but how much are you overpaying for it once they become available everywhere and fall into the 15-20% off MSRP like their other vehicles. Does that just kill your chance at resale down the road cause you "overpaid" 5 years ago?

The wife and I will look tonight for her. Probably take her Jeep for my deer lease ride instead of buying a UTV.

Comment

Only thing that sucks is price lol. Will be interesting to see how many spring for the full offroad packages, they're pointed right at the rubicons.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
            Only thing that sucks is price lol. Will be interesting to see how many spring for the full offroad packages, they're pointed right at the rubicons.
            I'd bet the Bronco is a deathnail for Dodge/Fiat/Chrysler. The Bronco is going to suck up a LOT of Rubicon sales.

Then the Bronco sport is going to suck up a lot of the Jeep Cherokee and smaller model sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              See post 81.......................

I saw the link already and went to it. This thread needs pics.

I really like the new 2 door Bronco more than I thought I would. The independent front suspension will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                This is my question. I would assume you would not be asked to pay over sticker if you reserve and order one, but how much are you overpaying for it once they become available everywhere and fall into the 15-20% off MSRP like their other vehicles. Does that just kill your chance at resale down the road cause you "overpaid" 5 years ago?

The wife and I will look tonight for her. Probably take her Jeep for my deer lease ride instead of buying a UTV.
                Money question right here. Will it become a 10-20% vehicle like every other SUV or will it become a Jeep Wrangler and not budge much. 45-55k MSRP but 15% or so off in the future makes it way more interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

This is exactly where my head is too. Was gonna reserve a 2 door last night for my wife but decided to wait and see what happens with the pricing, if any

Comment

Call me when you can get it with the coyote motor, till then a Rubicon and the 392 is my future.

Comment

Just found the yountubes....man a white 4 door is cool

Comment

I was going to reserve one but I don’t want to deal with the dealers who will tack on gobs of fees

Comment

Some of y’all may be surprised when the price increases next year due to demand.

Comment

ADM is notorious with Ford & would expect most dealers will be following suit just like they do w/ all their 'special' vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
                              Call me when you can get it with the coyote motor, till then a Rubicon and the 392 is my future.
                              I don't understand why they push the Ecoboost so much. Yes, it's a good motor, but you still have a lot of people out here that just want a V8.

Now an Ecoboost Coyote...

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                                Those eco boosts scream because they have to, to get down the road.

Was disappointed when ford ditched international, put a 6 in the raptor, and now the highs school girl engine options for the bronco.

My opinion

Have you ever driven an ecoboost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X