• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Grimes? RLB in the news?[emoji13][emoji23]

That took way too long! Getting slow in your old age!!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      “Winston maintained that the encounter was consensual. A year later, the State Attorney's Office decided not to charge Winston, citing Kinsman's "problematic" testimony, and a university Title IX hearing found him not responsible of wrongdoing in 2014”.

Silly facts.

What’s in the news today are allegations of drug abuse and prostitution regarding Tom Herman, not a player.
      Didn't Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks get accused of rape? Oh wait, that was consensual....never mind.

Comment

Did Texas use the Firm, Korn Fairy, when vetting Tom Herman or was that just for Charlie Strong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Grimes? RLB in the news?[emoji13][emoji23]
          Say it ain't so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Didn't Case McCoy and Jordan Hicks get accused of rape? Oh wait, that was consensual....never mind.
            Yep...nothing to see here... move along...

Comment

So Aggy thinks Kavanaugh was guilty just because that chick said so?

Herman is not going anywhere. He isn't guilty of any crimes or violations DURING HIS TIME in Austin.

I get that y'all are scared. Sam is gonna kill it the next two years while y'all have no QB. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Herman is not going anywhere. He isn't guilty of any crimes or violations DURING HIS TIME in Austin.

I get that y'all are scared. Sam is gonna kill it the next two years while y'all have no QB. Lol.
                Don't have a QB? LOL....James Foster. Google it.

4* Dual Threat....flipped him from Bama and FSU on signing day.
                Last edited by RLB; 11-13-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Correct, she didn't get paid off and came forward with the truth after her late night party, little Tech girl didn't want to offend Daddy. Hence, not kicked off the team. In San Antonio for bowl game both players missed the bowl game and were suspended until the truth came out.

On the other hand. Sanders and Meander were charged, expelled from school and then found not guilty for a similar incident. She didn't get paid off either.

Comment

So much fail.

Comment

They don’t do well with facts. That’s a fact.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Dats what you told us to do for Kellen Mond, Starkle, Kyler and Kyle Allen...way back when.[emoji23]

Hell we might as well throw the man bun dude in too![emoji13]

To quote the Aggie Sock... I ‘member!!

Comment

Must not be close to ready since they haven't played him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            They don’t do well with facts. That’s a fact.
                            Hell no they don't... what's going to happen when they face a real D?

Monds not the answer but this is a new system...We will be fine at QB! tu has other things to worry about as well... getting a lot of bad press right now...LMAO

Comment

Are you seriously trying to fish with that weak bait. I bet you use fresh dead when you fish off the pier in your white rubber boots!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Hell no they don't... what's going to happen when they face a real D?

Monds not the answer but this is a new system...We will be fine at QB! tu has other things to worry about as well... getting a lot of bad press right now...LMAO
                                There are no real Ds anymore. The wide open offenses and lame targeting calls have altered the way D is played. Bama gave up a buncha points to y'all and Arkansas. It has been the topic on national radio.

Catch up dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X