Idiot in Mansfield dark grey Chevy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darton View Post
    We all think of our families and their safety! How does posting the incident, which is quite common on the road, on a hunting forum make them safer? I am happy that no one was injured, but posting this had nothing to do with making his family safer and its only purpose was to cast blame because he saw a sticker on the offenders vehicle. Maybe tonight you can gives us the play by play of what you are making for dinner Geez

Well you’re a real class act, I bet you’re fun at parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
      probably one of the uppity self-appointed non-common man tbhers around this joint..
      As a proud and self proclaimed common man, lmao
      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 11-13-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
        We all think of our families and their safety! How does posting the incident, which is quite common on the road, on a hunting forum make them safer? I am happy that no one was injured, but posting this had nothing to do with making his family safer and its only purpose was to cast blame because he saw a sticker on the offenders vehicle. Maybe tonight you can gives us the play by play of what you are making for dinner Geez
        I think we've found the culprit.

I kid, I kid.....

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          Are you being serious? Hopefully someone knows him and can tell him that he was driving like an idiot. If that was my son i would be PO’d and make him apologize.

Of all the BS rants this warrants a spot on TBH. What would you expect the original poster to do?

Exactly! If this was a nonmember I wouldn’t post about my day. And if this is somebody’s kid I’d rather him deal with it. I have three teenage Drivers and I hope someone else would point that out as well to me.

Comment

It's a shame the way people disregard speed limits in residential neighborhoods, but look how they treat stop signs. Too many people just blow through them like it's not there, and next time you see a car try to beat a yellow light, take notice of the 2 or so cars following that guy that clearly go through under red from three or four car lengths back.
            That guy that did that was probably one of those careless drivers.
            Last edited by Jimbo47; 11-13-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Whoever it is isn’t going to PM you or post on this. You played this all wrong.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of us....if you had just posted a “sticker sighting” you may have gotten a response, then roasted the guy for being a POS inconsiderate, dangerous driver. That thread would be epic. Think of the rest of us next time please!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                I think we've found the culprit.

I kid, I kid.....
                Was it the last day to get a McRib?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                  Whoever it is isn’t going to PM you or post on this. You played this all wrong.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of us....if you had just posted a “sticker sighting” you may have gotten a response, then roasted the guy for being a POS inconsiderate, dangerous driver. That thread would be epic. Think of the rest of us next time please!

Hahahaha. Hopefully will never need to but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Was it the last day to get a McRib?
                    Would have to ask @curtintex

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      There's a lot of people with TBH stickers that aren't TBHers. Whole lotta vehicles get sold. Sticker stays on the truck.
                      So true, I airbowed someone in a chevy described just like to OP's and that guy was like......"WTH was that?!" I said your TBH sticker and he advised me he was not a member, just bought the truck used and never took it off. We had a good laugh though and I learned a lesson. Probably didn't help that I was in a marked patrol car......oops.

Comment

Lol. Y’all need to go shoot your rifles.

Comment

Because of these posts I am thinking about putting a TBH sticker on my boys truck. That way if he is being an idiot someone might tell me.

Wasn't there a truck with a TBH sticker on it that ran into a donut shop a while back.

Comment

You know I drive a Ford Karim.
                            Got peppered from a homeowner’s shotgun because my buddy was driving too fast in a neighborhood when we were stupid kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              You know I drive a Ford Karim.

Got peppered from a homeowner’s shotgun because my buddy was driving too fast in a neighborhood when we were stupid kids.

Oh the good ole days. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                                It’s very possible but you’d think that would warrant the use of your hazard lights flashing
                                Hazard lights are for parking. They are not to be used while moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X