What Battery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Battery?

2010 F 150 4x4 battery needs to be replaced. Has a Motocraft that was put in it May 2013 36 month battery. Any suggestions where I get the best bang for my buck. Thanks

Interstate Batteries have always treated me well in vehicles. May not be the best bang for the buck however.

Comment

2011 F150 here and I went to Ol' trusty Autozone and got the warranty...

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
        Interstate Batteries have always treated me well in vehicles. May not be the best bang for the buck however.
        All I buy.

Comment

Walmart it will be last one your ever have to buy . It will die before the warranty runs out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Walmart it will be last one your ever have to buy . It will die before the warranty runs out.

And that's a selling point when you're by yourself in the middle of BFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              And that's a selling point when you're by yourself in the middle of BFE!

Comment

Or just buy a good battery Too each his own.

Comment

I have got 5+ years from the last few I have bought at WM.

Comment

Interstate is the only way to go.

Comment

John Deere! The one in the tractor lasted 9 years!

Comment

I usually buy the Maxx with the 3 year warranty from Walmart. Then watch the date and swap it at 2 years 11 months.

Comment

I did this in high school and college, usually had a 24 month warranty I think. Kept the receipt in the console and when warranty time got close, I would let my speaker system in my truck run the battery down and take it back over to Wally World. They never checked it, just traded me another one.

I buy Interstate batteries now a days though

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            This is what I run in my vehicles. Have 5 year warranties, none of them last more than 3. But, I do get a good allowance toward a new 5 year battery that will last 3 years.

Comment

Interstate is a good battery. They arent cheap but their warranty is better than most. I think 3 year replacement and 7 year prorated.

I got 2 new batteries in the truck 2 years ago and shelled out the cash. After the hell it took to jumpstart that diesel, I bought two Die Hard Platinum batteries. They are AGM batteries made by Odyssey. If you look around, sometimes you can get a discount coupon and buy them online and pick up in store.

Comment

Working...
                              X