No announcement yet.

2nd run in with a TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally have internet on my laptop... it is awesome being around someone who is trustworthy...

Comment

LOL welcome back chris.. Everyone chris .. the one i told you about ... that i ran into here at work .. chris eveyrone....lol

Comment

lol hello everyone!

Comment

Hello Chris!!!!! Brad and Susan are good people and if you get to meet Silent Assassin (Phillip) you will be in the presence of awesomeness!!!!!
          Hi Phillip!!!!

Comment

You can say that again .. We will have to keep chris in the loop for Bonanza.... He sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Needs to come this year....lol

Comment

hey well it's already awesome talking to you all... I've been back in our great state for the last 6 months, but because of work I haven't been able to connect with anyone. I'm happy to have met CD and brought me back to TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadeyeDeb View Post
                Hello Chris!!!!! Brad and Susan are good people and if you get to meet Silent Assassin (Phillip) you will be in the presence of awesomeness!!!!!
                Hi Phillip!!!!
                Not as awesome as you!

Welcome Chris, to the greatest GS addiction in the world. Brad and Susan are good folks to be around! Watch out for Brad's mad skills at mixing "Frankenstein" mixed drinks!!!

Hope to meet you some day.

Comment

LOL nnoooooo he don't do that...lol . Just wait till you come and visit and try one of mine phillp....

Comment

Originally posted by cavdaughter View Post
                    LOL nnoooooo he don't do that...lol . Just wait till you come and visit and try one of mine phillp....
                    Oh snap! Now I gotta drink Brad's and yours when I come up? Sweet mama! I don't think I will last any longer than I did at Nanza!

Comment

Ah come on. They aren't that bad. Lol

Comment

In in Edna but I work in point comfort .

Comment

So you are etiher at Formosa or Alcoa?

Comment

I'm at Formosa

Comment

Travel through port lavaca to txsweeps place in seadrift every now and then, I thought I saw a tbh sticker at the Mexican restaurant few trips ago. I'll keep a closer eye out next time.

Comment

I have one on my mommy mobile...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X