Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Panhandle.....Sandhill/Goose Outfitters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Panhandle.....Sandhill/Goose Outfitters?

……...any decent recommendations for 3 or 4 hunters??? Thanks in advance folks.

Call Dane Swinburn. I grew up with his family in Tulia. He has some excellent upland and waterfowl hunting in the Panhandle.

Tule Creek Outfitters Tulia, Texas Guided Bird Hunts, Pheasant Hunts, Duck Hunts, Goose Hunts and more. Texas Panhandle Bird Hunting - Upland & Waterfowl

Comment

Most of the good reputable guys are probably already booked up this year. Heard a lot of good things about Dane...

Comment

Oscar....Not panhandle but we had a great sandhill hunt down in Edna with Avian Skies, Will Grandberry. Hunted the panhandle with a well recommended outfit two years and wouldn’t go back, lodging and meals were great, the hunting was mediocre at best, and everyone that has been in the last 4 years has said the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Call Dane Swinburn. I grew up with his family in Tulia. He has some excellent upland and waterfowl hunting in the Panhandle.

https://tulecreek.com/
          Tulia... only 10 miles from Happy lol

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
            Tulia... only 10 miles from Happy lol
            Yep. Tulia is centrally located between Happy and Kress. And, as a bonus, it's not too far from Vigo Park!

Comment

Yep. Tulia is centrally located between Happy and Kress. And, as a bonus, it's not too far from Vigo Park!
              I spent quite a bit of time in Tulia back in ‘07 after the tornado came through. I don’t know why, but when I saw that sign that said 10miles to Happy I couldn’t quit grinning

Comment

Sea to sky outfitters. Hunted with them once and it was epic. Know a couple guys hat hunt with them almost every year and they are slam geese and cranes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                  I spent quite a bit of time in Tulia back in ‘07 after the tornado came through. I don’t know why, but when I saw that sign that said 10miles to Happy I couldn’t quit grinning
                  It's the town without a frown, that's why.

Comment

Dry creek outfitters in whichta falls. I don’t think they target cranes specifically but we goose hunted With them last December and killed lots of geese and a few cranes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We lived in Tulia in 1998-1999 and I worked at Kress International Airport for Joe Vaughn. Was sorry to hear of his passing.

On a side note, lol, you might try Stanfield Outfitters. I’m not sure if they have anything in the panhandle or not.

Comment

You will crush the pheasant, geese, ducks, and crane with Dane. We hunted with him last year for 4 days and will be hunting with him again this year.

There aren't many people who can offer the quality hunting you will get with Dane.

I'm not an occasional waterfowl hunter either, I have very high expectations.

I know a group that hunts with him every year and the results are always the same if you can hold up your end of the bargain with the shotgunning.
                        Last edited by Lungbustr; 08-29-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

I want to join your group. Will ring you this AM.................

Comment

X3

Has a great ranch home to stay in that sleeps good size groups. Fire pit, grill, and outdoor bar makes for a great setting.

Make sure to eat at the small Mexican restaurant in town for lunch or late breakfast after hunts

Comment

I've hunted with Final Descent and hunting with them again this December. I would guess they're all booked up like most outfits. You might be able to squeeze into a spot for later in the season in January.

Comment

Working...
                              X