A must read for parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A must read for parents

I highly recommend this book for parents with school age children. I thought it made a lot of good points and was very useful.

I’m trying to figure out how to post a pic of the cover. It is a very good read for tech/screen addicted kids and the troubles that come with it.

Comment

Just saw a thread on here I think this could help with

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just thought I’d bump this. Made a big impact on my family.

Comment

Many more people need this than are willing to admit. Heck, I'm one of them. Though I have well-rounded teenagers, who are involved in many sports and activities, the amount of time they spend with their noses in the phones makes me want to stomp the **** things into thousands of pieces......the phones, I mean, not the kids.

Comment

tagged

Comment

True story indeed.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Many more people need this than are willing to admit. Heck, I'm one of them. Though I have well-rounded teenagers, who are involved in many sports and activities, the amount of time they spend with their noses in the phones makes me want to stomp the **** things into thousands of pieces......the phones, I mean, not the kids.
                    Curt I only have one “teen” (15 girl) and a preteen boy...

Sometimes you mean the kids and not the phones... or maybe both! Don’t lie to us

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                      Curt I only have one “teen” (15 girl) and a preteen boy...

Sometimes you mean the kids and not the phones... or maybe both! Don’t lie to us

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        X2. Their world stops if we go somewhere & there is no WiFi
                        It’s a challenge. My son at least is active in sports & likes to go outside and play basketball with me. I’ll sweat my old rear end off and play if it means getting some time off the cell phone

Comment

ttt

Comment

By some people’s post count on here, I question their screen time as well

Comment

Working...
                            X