X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Luv my Reap IR 35mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_g View Post
      Got her first hog using an ATN Pro 4k on a Ruger American .450 Bushmaster... It’s a match made in heaven!

how are these ATN scopes?

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        our new Coyote Cannon
        Lol what a name!

My dimmer tail cap stopped working on my 38LRX. Is that a warrantied item?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
          I did, you had to talk to me while you were at the feed store... Everything you said about the unit has been spot on, I appreciate it!
          HA! Yes sir I remember that. Glad you are enjoying the Axion! They are a great little thermal handheld, the size is amazing. It looks like it's serving you well! Keep on doing what you're doing!

Jason

Comment

Here’s my setup, and me looking like a goon. (Moon’s our, goons out) PVS14, Noveske SBR in 556, Steiner DBAL I2 IR laser/ designator. Great combo, very effective to about 200yds

Here’s another setup, this is a PVS30 and a Wilcox Raptar range finder. In the right conditions, you can see about 1600yds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ Homeboy you got some nice toys there.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                ^^ Homeboy you got some nice toys there.

Thank you sir. You a member on Texas gun talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman View Post
                  Thank you sir. You a member on Texas gun talk?

Yes. That place kinda died out though. At least I thought it did.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Yes. That place kinda died out though. At least I thought it did.

It certainly went downhill awhile back. I’m pretty sure we’ve met at some of the Hicksville shoots

Comment

Just got the call on a back-ordered Wraith. Said it should ship out tomorrow. Pairing it with a SniperHawg IR light and an Axion XM30.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

My wraith just arrived for my suppressed 300 blackout bolt gun. I am going to have some fun lobbing maker subs at pigs. Will get it on video.
                          Last edited by yotethumper; 08-01-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I got to try out my Axion XM30 last weekend that I picked up from Jason at Outdoor Legacy Gear. I am super happy with it. I have hesitated to pull the trigger on thermal due to the cost and the fear of having buyers remorse. I have absolutely zero buyers remorse. This thing will help me kill more varmints and hogs, no questions asked. I mainly hunt fox, coyotes and bobcats using an electric call. I can scan twice the area, in half of the amount of time for twice as long compared to if I am using my weapon mounted night vision. Every time we had something come in I spotted it prior to the shooter seeing it and when you are hunting fox, coyotes and bobcats in the thick cedar country that I hunt in a few seconds is a big deal. The fact that I can twist my body dang near 360 degrees without moving my feet or rotating around a set of shooting sticks is huge. I was on the fence for this purchase and the sale pushed me over the edge and I am sure glad I bought it. Start up was easy and getting used to the buttons and what they did was super easy as well. The only real complaint I have is the base magnification. I wish it was closer to 2x than 4x since I usually hunt in areas that is a hundred yards or less.

Comment

Thinking about selling either a XP50LRF or a XP38. About to dump a load of cash into a new business venture, and not sure that I need two units during the off season.. If anyone is interested PM me.

Comment

Any dealers on here heard about Sightmark Wraith 4K? it supposed to be in this month. I've been on the wait list from the beginning for it. I even suppressed the urge to get the Wraith HD. Wondering if anyone has had one to test out.

Comment

Working...
                                X