No announcement yet.

Who doesnt need 8 more inches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAM!!! Shes mean and aggressive now. Still need to install the fender flares because Ive already thrown chunks of mud in my lap, but aside from that, shes done.

Comment

This is so much better than my ATV!

Comment

What do you have invested in this so far?

Comment

Well, I kinda lost count to be honest. Im gonna estimate around $1200-$1400 in additions and upgrades. Its a rather large range of uncertainty because I don't have a record of what I spent on odds and ends like bolts and hardware, or paint. I also already had some batteries that are less than 2 years old from my last cart, so that cost isn't factored in either. The cart itself actually didn't cost me anything so you would have to factor that into your decision to upgrade one. Usually, its cheaper to buy one already set up than rebuild one and upgrade it. But, if you can get a free cart, and you like to tinker, why not?

Comment

Looks great, you should make a tbh logo to replace the ezgo on the front

Comment

Fender flares are on. She's Done!!!

Already refinished the emblem and reinstalled.

The fender flares weren't an exact fit, but they will serve the purpose. Had to trim a little here and there, and they still have a few gaps, but they're on there.

Even built my own caddy shift lever to replace the little plastic knob. Much easier to use now.

She's ready to hunt now.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Good job, looks great! Kinda wish i still had mine!

Comment

Where did you get the seatcovers? I need a new set

Comment

I bought em off of ebay. They are just slip-over covers to use over your existing factory vinyl cover. If I had it to do over, I would have paid the extra money and gotten the replacement staple-on cover to replace my factory cover, but these will work for now.

Here is where I got my first cover to fit my Marathon cart. Great quality and prices aren't bad either.

We are a golf cart seat cover manufacturing company. With 12 years in this business we understand that quality is our main goal. Each seat cover is hand crafted to your specifications by professionals with years of experience. We strive to be the best that we can be, and excellence in every way is very important to us. We are very excited about the future of our company and hope to make a lot of happy customers along the way. We know you will not be disappointed.

Comment

That booger is sweet! I want to get one from the school I work for. We have a 65 acre campus so we use EZ-GO golf carts. I pay for them as I am the Expenditures Accountant and I see what they get for trade in on those things. $500. And there is nothing wrong with them. They just buy new ones ever couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                          X