No announcement yet.

How did you propose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the deer lease while we were fishin. Got down on a knee and pulled the ring outa the tackle box!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      But did y'all catch any fish?? lol

Hahaha. Actually we caught 2 limits of reds and a few trout.

Comment

Mine was always talking about a beef stroganoff recipe that her mom made when she was little that she loved so much and I always asked why she never made it for me. She said well if we lived together she'd make it for me. We went to my old man's house at lake LBJ and we were just hanging out on the boat by a nice area of the lake drinking a couple beers and I had the ring in the boat console so when she turned to get a beer I grabbed the ring, hit a knee and said "how about that stroganoff?" We still laugh about that. Oh, and for the record, it is some bad *** stroganoff!
        Last edited by kck; 03-20-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Took her squirrel hunting on a friends property. I had a picnic lunch made up and put the ring on a cup cake. Come time for dessert, I popped the question. Little did she know, a bunch of my friends and their wives were hidden in the old remains of the house. When she said yes, the party was on!

Comment

Old Miners Steakhouse in Pagosa Springs, Colorado

Comment

Just closed on my first house December 6th two years ago and as I was putting the gun safe in which had the ring in it I figured might as well make this day even better. Grabbed one of the dogs and put it on some ribbon around his collar. She saw it and at the time he was a puppy and as she went to get it, he started to run thinking she was playing with him. Lol I have never seen her run so fast. She said yes

Comment

I involved her parents and younger sister and we set up a scavanger hunt for her through our hometown where we both grew up and where our parents still lived at the time. She had no clue I was even in town and thought this was some scavenger hunt her parents were sending her on. The final clue led her back to her parents house to her room where I was waiting on a knee when she opened the door.

Comment

At some Brazilian steakhouse in December of 2013. My family was there and when they brought the dessert, it said "will you marry me" on it.

She called me an idiot and said yes! It was funny. Tied one on at Wild West that night with friends and family

Comment

I did it on a helicopter over Concon, man I was ****tin bricks worrying about dropping that ring out the door...

Comment

Concan

Comment

during thanksgiving dinner at the deer lease

Comment

climbed Diamond Head in Hawaii and jumped up on top of the old war bunker and dropped to my knee. My sister, BIL, and two friends witness it. It was awesome.

Comment

Wow, those are all better than the stick turned blue now what'll we do?

Comment

I gathered a whole bunch of pics from out time together from our first date up to where we were living with one another. Alot of pictures had us drinking with friends, some pictures had us sharing moments with family but all the pictures we were always smiling and laughing and drinking usually lol. But I made a video out of them posted it onto youtube as private and I created a movie for her to watch and the song that played was Bruno Mars - Marry You. Each picture had its own transition and words began and the video with "Our Miraculous Journey" and ended it with getting on a knee. I did this on her Birthday last year, we went to eat at a restaurant got home and our friend invited us over to there place I said I need to go home real quick and gave her here birthday present a New purse and a teddy bear and hidden was the ring I brought out the ring after the video.

Comment

"You're pregnant!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X