Video Editor Program/Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Editor Program/Software

Does anyone know what is a good program/software I could download to edit videos?

I just recently purchased the Canon VIXIA HF G20 Whitetail Package from Campbell Cameras and am trying to get serious about videoing hunts. If anyone has any tips please put me in the right direction.

Also if anyone would like me to video any of there hunts on my off time please let me know I am willing to just to get some experience.

Thank you

ttt

Comment

I use iMovie with my Mac. Mine are basic videos. Good luck. Videoing hunts is very addicting

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
        I use iMovie with my Mac. Mine are basic videos. Good luck. Videoing hunts is very addicting
        Thank you. I will try to do my research on some good editors figured i'd try here first. This weekend im going to video my brother shoot some hogs and javelinas in south texas. It will be my first time videoing

Comment

night bump

Comment

i bought sony movie studio platinum 13.

$60, does eveything i need and more.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
              Does anyone know what is a good program/software I could download to edit videos?

I just recently purchased the Canon VIXIA HF G20 Whitetail Package from Campbell Cameras and am trying to get serious about videoing hunts. If anyone has any tips please put me in the right direction.

Also if anyone would like me to video any of there hunts on my off time please let me know I am willing to just to get some experience.

Thank you

i have the same camera, it does great video. this video i'm using that camera for the hunting stuff only. The beginning dialogue and javi at the end was done with my d5300 in low resolution.

187 2/8 deer I shot in Cotulla area. Massive horned old deer.

I use the i movie but my daughter, who does a lot of video and editing uses a mac with final cut pro. i think imovie is more then sufficient.

Comment

If you're going to do any really serious editing of your own videos, Adobe Premiere Pro, and FCP (Apple) (and maybe Avid or Sony Vegas?) are generally regarded as the top editing packages. If you're just looking to shoot video and do some fairly basic editing for web or to send off to a professional editing house, then there are quite a few more intuitive and cost effective options.

I haven't used it, but http://www.hitfilm.com/express offers a supposedly fairly robust and free editing software.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  If you're going to do any really serious editing of your own videos, Adobe Premiere Pro, and FCP (Apple) (and maybe Avid or Sony Vegas?) are generally regarded as the top editing packages. If you're just looking to shoot video and do some fairly basic editing for web or to send off to a professional editing house, then there are quite a few more intuitive and cost effective options.

I haven't used it, but http://www.hitfilm.com/express offers a supposedly fairly robust and free editing software.
                  Thank you Michael. I will look into all of them. I am trying to get very serious about it I already have two trips I am taking to film hunts. One in Freer, Tx on a Javi and Hog Hunt and the other in Arkansas on a geese hunt.

By the way your wife use to teach me in elementary let her know I said hi if she still remembers me!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                    i have the same camera, it does great video. this video i'm using that camera for the hunting stuff only. The beginning dialogue and javi at the end was done with my d5300 in low resolution.

187 2/8 deer I shot in Cotulla area. Massive horned old deer.

I use the i movie but my daughter, who does a lot of video and editing uses a mac with final cut pro. i think imovie is more then sufficient.
                    Great video! I will check them out thank you. Any tips/help I appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                      Same here Talon. I use iMovie.

Comment

Working...
                      X