Lab with a sweet tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lab with a sweet tooth

Snapped this picture of my pup and thought I would share.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374027071425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	24975084

Looks almost exactly like my chocolate haha

Comment

I wanna female chocolate !

Comment

Better get the sugar away from the lab. Might have some bad after effects if they drink it on a reguolar basis!

Comment

Nice pic. Beautiful Lab. I have a female that looks just like that one.

Comment

Awesome looking dog Seth. His brother has the same problem! Ate half a loaf of bread yesterday, snagged it off the counter when I was at work. Lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374073850.982658.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	24220462
              Brothers. How is the training coming with him?
              Attached Files

Comment

Going good. His baby teeth are gone now so I plan on starting force fetch next week. I am not looking forward to it. In that top picture your pup looks just like my black male. Hope he is doing good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                  Going good. His baby teeth are gone now so I plan on starting force fetch next week. I am not looking forward to it. In that top picture your pup looks just like my black male. Hope he is doing good for you!
                  He is great. He also just lost all his baby teeth. I have not started him on bird training but his general obedience is going well. He will do well, he has drive for days!

Comment

gotta friend who has a lab that will go get a frisbee and drop it at his feet when he sees his owner drinking a beer. he dont want the frisbee to be thrown, the owner puts some beer in it and he guzzles it down. lol

Comment

Thats why he is 20lbs heavier than his sister! Great pic

Comment

Ha!

Originally posted by taytay21 View Post
                        gotta friend who has a lab that will go get a frisbee and drop it at his feet when he sees his owner drinking a beer. he dont want the frisbee to be thrown, the owner puts some beer in it and he guzzles it down. lol
                        Lmao!

Funny pic!

Comment

Great pic. Hard to beat a Lab. They have the best temperament of any dog I've seen. I've had two over the years and after the last one died I just couldn't bring myself to get another one. I felt like I would have always been comparing him to Radar. I got an Aussie this time and man it is like night and day from the lab. Good and smart dog. Just different. Sometimes I think he is smarter than I am.

Comment

Gotta love the labs

Comment

Working...
                            X