Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.5 130"

Comment

Went out this weekend and had him in bow range but passed on him. Am I crazy for passing on him?
      He broke off a little bit but I would like him with whole rack. I know hes mature and not much hunting pressure around me so im hopeful hell be around next year.
      What does the GS say?

Comment

He's not really at the point of going downhill after this year. I think he will grow some more.

Comment

Good job passing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            Good job passing him.
            Yes. I hope he sticks around for you and you skewer him next year. He could be special with the right rain and range conditions. It will also make you want to fill that protein feeder up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowater View Post
              Yes. I hope he sticks around for you and you skewer him next year. He could be special with the right rain and range conditions. It will also make you want to fill that protein feeder up.
              its corn, no protien on property. i might start putting protien out soon. food plots are in, but its my first year and i dont think the deer know what it is.

i also have a nice buck thats broken on one complete side that will prob get whacked next year.

Comment

Looks like someone has already tried to whack that buck. What is that on his neck? Maybe a wound from fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Txdeerhunter243 View Post
                  5.5 140ish
                  That's what I got

Comment

If he don't trip your trigger let him walk.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                      Looks like someone has already tried to whack that buck. What is that on his neck? Maybe a wound from fighting?
                      Im thinking it happened when he broke his left side and got a butt whoppin.

Comment

Working...
                      X