Matt Family Orchard: TC Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Family Orchard: TC Pics

Here are a few trail cam pics from one of the stands that I have set up out at Matt Family Orchard.
    Attached Files

Looks like theyre coming out right before sun up and right after sundown, I bet after a good cold front or freeze theyll make a day time appearance, good luck

Comment

Well I did have a pic of them hitting the feeder at 5:55PM while it was still light out. I sat out at 6:45AM Saturday the 17th, right after they had left the feeder. They're starting to hitting the feeders pretty good.

Comment

If I wasn't heading for shoulder surgery, I'd come take care of your swine infestation.

Good luck with your hunts!!!

Comment

Any deer out there?

Comment

get the pit ready...

Comment

should have some fun coming soon, good luck!

Comment

warm up the grill

Comment

Yes, I put out my Wildgame camera for a day at one of the stands and got pics from a bunch of does. There are bucks out there but no pics. The time on these pics isn't right.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the duplicate.

Comment

I thought that was a day lease. How did you set up a stand out there? Do you work there? I've been wanting to try that place for some time now, just haven't committed yet.

Comment

Was heading down Muschke last week right down the road from there around 9:30 coming home from a softball game and had a little 4 point with dark chocolate horns jump out in front of me and got about 2" from my bumper.

Comment

bubba1, I have 2 stands set up out there. Yeah, you can say I work out there,lol.

Comment

Well now I'm confused. LOL. Seen any good bucks out there so far this year?

Comment

I've seen a couple of spikes, some 6 pointers, and last week I saw a really nice 9 pointer really nice big body.

Comment

Working...
                              X