old military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old military

did not have lots to do today. unreal right. but found a box of old stuff from back in the day. Sea bag, cammies. stuff like that. how many more still use it? I do wear mine to the blind. field jacket. just love the six pockets. boots are long gone, as with the sock's. but the trousers still fit. any one still put them on for the field?

Mine shrunk terribly or I would

Comment

I didnt keep a field jacket but I wear my dads from his time in the service. I still have my ALICE pack but dont use it often. I do have an old MOP IV chemical suit that I use for cold weather. Took forever to get all the charcoal out!!! Wish I could still fit in my cammies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
        I didnt keep a field jacket but I wear my dads from his time in the service. I still have my ALICE pack but dont use it often. I do have an old MOP IV chemical suit that I use for cold weather. Took forever to get all the charcoal out!!! Wish I could still fit in my cammies!!!
        Oh man that charcoal will tear you up! We got hit in the field with gas and gas gas gas. I forgot my "training" mop suit , the one with all the charcoal washed out and had to don my brand new one out of the bag. Ft Hood and over 100 degrees so I stripped down nude and got in to stay cool. We were in Mop 4 the whole day and that charcoal got n my nether regions and rubbed me raw. I was chaffed worse than ever could be wanted. I walked bow legged for a week haha.

Comment

I do. Black boots long gone but I still have my tan "jungle " ones I wear

Comment

Yep all mine shrank

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              Mine shrunk terribly or I would
              Don't use the wire hangers they seem to take the ummmm size down a couple of sizes switch to the plastic one they're not so needy lol

Comment

I occasionally wear my Iraq boots.

Comment

Haven't put mine on in years. But, they still hang in my closet. My NCO sword is still leaned up in the corner of the closet too. Couple of covers as well.

Comment

i don't know what y'all are talking about but thanks for serving our country!

Comment

I don't wear any of my stuff. Sentimental reasons or something I guess, I don't know. It's boxed up and will probably remain there til I'm gone. I could still wear it all except the blues/alpha blouses. After I got out I lifted more and ran less and my shoulders and chest wouldn't stand a prayer of fitting in either of those things ever again.

Comment

My P coat still fits like a glove.
                        And wore my raincoat yesterday.
                        Lost my blues years ago..

Comment

My wife has had me save one of each uniform for the kids.

Comment

All my Navy stuff is in a Sea bag and all my Army/Iraq stuff is in a boot locker, probably will never take any of it out.

Comment

I wear the boots and gloves. My Stetson is in a box with my dress uniform. Still have bdu's and acu's. Still have lots of stuff in bags and boxes in the shed.

Comment

Working...
                              X