No announcement yet.

Acute pancreatitis ain't no fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this Tim, prayers for you and the docs.

Comment

Prayers up for you Tim. Where is your pancreas and what we're your symptoms? What will you have to change?

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. 4 months in the hospital (10 weeks in ICU) and had to learn everything from eating to walking again. 12 years later I still suffer from related issues.

Prayers up for you. It can be caused by anything from a Gall Stone to heavy drinking. Pain like you can't imagine. Whatever the cause, listen to the Drs. and deal with it. This is nothing to play around with.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Get better man!

Comment

Just got an update from Tim. "Still testing with G I doc and finally able to rest as the pain has lessened."

More prayers needed, y'all.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers, they are helping. GI doc lined up an MRI last night and made them get me out of that little pipe. Gonna try again today with the help of a relaxant
                  Pancreas is high in the front of your stomach. It provides a drip into the intestine that takes care of protein. 80 percent of all cases are caused by alcohol and smoking, my Pastor asked if I needed to share anything with him last and laughed. Quit both 30 years ago. Looks like mine may have been caused by my BP/LASIK I started taking last year
                  As for diet, not sure yet, but sure adjustments will be made as I have a beautiful wife and family and 2 Grandkids that need their Pawpaw for at least another 30 years.

Comment

My dad just went thru this as well they say the chances of it happening again are high once you have had it once be careful and listen to the Dr's as others have said. Good Luck!

Comment

Finally moved to a room. We are at Conroe

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Finally moved to a room. We are at Conroe
                        Good luck. I'm one of those that have to be sedated to get in a MRI tube.

Comment

Just now seeing this Brother Tim. My prayers are with you my friend! Hang in there. And if there's any thing you need, let me know please.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Good luck. I'm one of those that have to be sedated to get in a MRI tube.
                            Looked stuffing a summer sausage in a Vienna sausage can last night when I shut it down. Praying it will go better today

Comment

Good luck and prayers sent.

Comment

"A cute pancreatitis ain't no fun!"

FYI, it a whole lot better than an ugly pancreatitis!!!

Seriously, sorry you are going through this Tim. Prayer sent for a good outcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X