Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. Ready for a great year.

Comment

Game feel like a Wednesday night on the road not opening day with these new guys...

Comment

"First, Steve Busby, who had been in and out of the television booth since he signed on to work alongside Merle Harmon in 1982, was told his services were no longer needed. And this week, Jim Knox, who roamed the stands looking for oddball stories for 15 seasons, was given his walking papers.
        Also gone are longtime behind-the-scenes production types involved in delivering the pictures and sounds viewers have been watching for years."

Comment

Two walks by Darvish...

Comment

Odor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stinky!!

Comment

Stanky jankied that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  "First, Steve Busby, who had been in and out of the television booth since he signed on to work alongside Merle Harmon in 1982, was told his services were no longer needed. And this week, Jim Knox, who roamed the stands looking for oddball stories for 15 seasons, was given his walking papers.
                  Also gone are longtime behind-the-scenes production types involved in delivering the pictures and sounds viewers have been watching for years."
                  So far, not an upgrade. It's like these guys are broadcasting from inside a library.

Comment

Man Odor look liked he meant business when he stepped up to the plate

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                      So far, not an upgrade. It's like these guys are broadcasting from inside a library.
                      Agreed...I switched over to ESPN and I hate ESPN..

I wonder if Tom has the night off because its being aired on ESPN too?. Sounds dumb for opening day but you never know with his odd work schedule.

Comment

Another bleeping walk by Darvish ends up in a run

Comment

Boomstick Gomez!! Thank you Astros!

Comment

Man I don't even need to watch the game. Great play by play Mr. Smart. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Man I don't even need to watch the game. Great play by play Mr. Smart. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Since you can't read a TV guide and find a channel on your own, its a good option for the winderlikkers..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Since you can't read a TV guide and find a channel on your own, its a good option for the winderlikkers..

I thought the game started at 3:05

Comment

Working...
                                X