Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Big cat contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok dumb question. I know zero about predator hunting contests. Well I get the part about what it's about. My question is where do y'all hunt? Do you hunt your lease? Do you get permission to hunt properties? Or do they have designed properties for y'all to hunt? I have zero experience in predator hunting other than killing Yotes when deer hunting. Was lucky to kill a Bobcat while hog hunting one night. Would love to get in to predator hunting just have no place to go.

Comment

Big cat contest

Buddy's a guide on big ranches in surrounding San Angelo areas with mccrea outdoors. Land owners of the ranches don't mind a bit if we come out and do a little predator control. It's a win win. Majority of landowners wouldn't mind a bit if you do this. Just let them know that the animals your hunting kills livestock and baby deer all year long

It's by far the funnest hunt I've done. Lots of red bull and coffee! The check in is pretty cool too seeing what all is brought in and also they raffle off a bunch of cool stuff

Comment

Cant wait till Saturday its like Christmas eve...

Comment

Yall should see our group everyone is so pumped.

Comment

What's the rifle of choice everyone will be using?

Comment

Good luck to you guys got an uncle donating to the pot but I don't have the time or cash to start going just yet. Maybe next year I can throw my hat in the ring.

Comment

We are hunting 22,000 acres in menard area. I will be using a .204 and 22-250. I like using the 22-250 at night for a little extra nick down. I hate tracking animals at night. It can't get here fast enough.

Comment

I wish it was closer or we'd hunt it.

Comment

Wish we could make it but can't get work schedules to match the contest date. Hopefully the new land will be good and we can make one of the next two contests

Comment

I'm in once again and SUPER excited.

Comment

Headin west to Angelo, good luck guys!

Comment

Good luck guys. please update with pics. I am stuck at work and wish I was out calling.

Comment

So who's winning

Comment

Not much time left now. Anybody from TBH do any good?

Comment

We missed a lot of animals last night. Either not shooting or flat out misses. Not on our game that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X