Citori's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citori's

Friend would like the value of two Citoris, gold trigger. Both 85 to 90%. One 410 other 12ga.

I had to read this twice.... thought I was seeing things for a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      Friend would like the value of two Citoris, gold trigger. Both 85 to 90%. One 410 other 12ga.
      Need more information.... Belgium , Japan, serial number, original pad and LOP, Grade I , II , .... IV , takedown case, etc...

Gunbroker and Gunamerca auctions listings will get you today’s ballpark price

Comment

No model# or manufacture, Ser # don't match Browning list. Not my guns, friends.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          I had to read this twice.... thought I was seeing things for a minute!

I thought this thread was gonna be a biology lesson when I first read it.

Comment

No model# or manufacture, Ser # don't match Browning list. Not my guns, friends.
            The high rib gun is a Citori “Trap Model” likely made in Japan. Most has 32” barrels, multiple choke tubes, and a 14” LOP. A very specialized shotgun . Confirm what it is (call Browning with SN) and sell it on a trap or sporting clays forum

No clue on the other gun ...410 ? As I couldn’t make out the pics

Comment

Gonna be tough to give you anything but a wild assed guess unless you get better information.

This is like asking...."Hey what is the value of my Ford truck?..... and saying "I don't have a year, model, or motor but tell me what I need to know."

Comment

This info is 100 necessary on you getting the info you’re asking for. Other wise it’s random shotgun and I’ll give you $100

Comment

Working...
                X