Hog Light which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Light which one?

Can someone with experience please tell me which Hog Light is the best? Thanks in advance.

Sniper hog lights.
    Which one depends on what you want it for. You want one on your feeder, on your bow, or on your gun?

It’s Sniper in any case.

Comment

Sniper hog lights are awesome. Have had his bow mounted light since they first hit the market .

Comment

I think I want one mounted to the feeder.

Comment

I’m not sure as far as mounting it on the feeder, but the Sniper Exterminator II will light up your feeder for easy shots from a blind.

Slow Glow wild hog hunting lights are the ultimate tool for night hunting. These state-of-the-art feeder lights allow for hunting wild pigs and exotic game at night. Slow Glow Hunting Products also feature premium trail camera mounts, solar panel power solutions, and an array of hand-built Texas made hunting products.

I’ve had this ^^^^^ one as well for about 3 years and love it.
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 10-19-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
            I think I want one mounted to the feeder.
            I put a Moultrie Hog Light on my feeder. It attaches to feeder mechanism. Seems to work good. I have had it out about 2 weeks so I will let you know.

Comment

I use Elusive wildlife, they have great lights also.

Comment

I have an ellusive and just bout a Sniper light coyote cannon a while back from now on ill stick with Sniper hawg lights. Good folks and a sponsor here on TBH

Comment

Sniper Exterminator II

Comment

I just zip-tie cheap solar garden lights from Lowe's to t-posts and put three or four around the area surrounding a feeder. They come on at dusk and stay on for most of the night. Pigs get used to them and you don't have to worry about batteries, lights turning on and off scaring pigs, etc.

Shop Portfolio 20-Lumen Black Solar LED Flood Light at Lowe's.com. Recharged by the sun, this Portfolio solar landscape flood light is an environmentally-friendly way to illuminate tall trees and other features around your

Comment

Any red light.

I have aimed my red filtered flash light straight up and lowered it on a group of hogs. Took aim and fired.

Works well.

Comment

All seasons feeders little squealer has worked well for me so far.

Comment

I picked up a boar light from All Seasons. Prob cast light out about 20 yards on each side of the feeder. Really cranks once it picks up motion. No batteries. Solar panel on one side. Light in the other. Easy.

I also have a sniper hog red light mounted to my bow. Both products are great.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Sniper hog lights.
                            Which one depends on what you want it for. You want one on your feeder, on your bow, or on your gun?

It’s Sniper in any case.

Comment

I think I have the elusive. Haven't used it a lot. It was a gift and if I were to do again, it would likely be the sniper.

Comment

Working...
                              X