This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    They can say what they want, but that guy has more guts than that entire team put together. Plus, he was the only one to stay for the school song following the game.....I’d take 11 Sam Ehlinger’s all day long.
    According to Twitter there were several horn players that stayed for the song. How many I don’t know. I read the bands weren’t there and players were scattered everywhere and the song just started playing through the PA.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      According to Twitter there were several horn players that stayed for the song. How many I don’t know. I read the bands weren’t there and players were scattered everywhere and the song just started playing through the PA.
      I was kinda wondering how it happened with the bands not there. I have seen 5-6 on the field via pictures.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to win games with an undisciplined team. That must be what Herman means when he repeats, winning is hard. Herman was a slight improvement over Strong, maybe CDC can get the right guy at some point in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Texas was 22 and OU was not in the top 25 unfortunately. Texas had one loss and OU had back to back losses pushing them out of the top 25. Texas sucks right now.
          I'm pretty sure I knew all of that. [emoji38]

I was talking about the pre season rankings and expectations for the season. OU was also the favorite to win the conference. That said, they are both underperforming at 2-2. Yes, our team sucks badly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Who does everyone play this week? BTHO Hail State!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankfully OU is off.

Comment

Texas vs off as well.

Hopefully they do not break COVID protocols during the off week. They have ALOT to work on.

Comment

Worthless stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X