No announcement yet.

Company Issued Travel Bans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not domestic but all international travel. I was supposed to be in Wuhan then Vietnam and South Korean starting next week. South America the month after I get back. All that is canceled

Comment

My wife travels nonstop for work. Economy is banned. They are mandated to travel first or business class. Welcoming the points she is collecting.

Comment

As of now they have not. We have a crew supposed to be flying out to Qatar this weekend for an installation but that could change by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          My wife travels nonstop for work. Economy is banned. They are mandated to travel first or business class. Welcoming the points she is collecting.
          Strange policy!

Comment

not domestic but a lot of international travel is.

A lot of CFO's who have been saying we should limit travel to cut costs are going to get to test their theories...

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
              Strange policy!
              They have two different entrances for first class in most of the airports she goes thru.

Comment

Mine has

Comment

We have had restrictions for a few weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                    Has anyone's company banned non-essential domestic business travel?

Company I work for just did.
                    Mine did as well today. Curious if we work for the same company.

Comment

I wish, I'm in Chicago right now.

Although i can't complain, the weather is nice and the food is great.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, just canceled our trip to the IEEE conference in Chicago next month

Comment

Yep. 30 day restriction of non essential travel regardless whether domestic or international. If you have to travel the SVP or GM has to approve it.

Comment

We've canceled all travel to Asia and that has been in place since mid-January. I fly there 4-8 times a year and this year i would be surprised if I go at all.

We are still traveling domestic and some to Europe if required.

Comment

Yep all air travel banned. As well as cancelling any face-to-face meetings with salesmen and switch to zoom.

Comment

Company Issued Travel Bans?

Wonder what it’s going to be like around August? Got an Africa trip coming up. Have not heard Africa mentioned in the news concerning corona at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X