2014 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Pushmataha County Thread

Well folks it's hard to believe but it is already time to start the 2014 thread. The title says Push county but anyone hunting North of the border is welcome!

I learned allot from everyone last season and I am eager to continue the journey so post 'em up and keep us posted on your wins, defeats and everything in between.

Good luck to everyone this season!

My Push question is about food plots. What to plant and when?

Hope 2014 is better that 2013

Comment

Tuned in!!! I've have really enjoyed this thread the last couple of years. Last year was my first season to hunt in Push County and I need all the help I can get figuring out those deer up there!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
        Tuned in!!! I've have really enjoyed this thread the last couple of years. Last year was my first season to hunt in Push County and I need all the help I can get figuring out those deer up there!
        Good luck, you'll need a physics degree.

Looking forward to this year as well.

Comment

Not sure if I will be hunting up there this year or not yet but hopefully I will.

Comment

I'm looking to buy a small piece of land either there or Choctaw. What part of the county, or around what small towns, is hunting considered the best? Thanks.

Comment

ANYONE up near -

RATTAN / HUGO area have a TRACTOR with a BUCKET or a SKID STEER that I could rent-use ?

I need to do about 1 days work @ my place just East of RATTAN moving some dirt around/work on some trails, etc.

( I could even trade HUNTING for access to one )

THANKS
              Last edited by eltacs; 01-17-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

in

Comment

I'd like to give a shout out to Shake 'N Bake for the great work he did on my buck from muzzle loader season!

Outstanding work. I am very impressed with the euro!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391040087.617119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	24282457

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391040097.080410.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	24282458

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391040154.530238.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	24282459

He aged at 4.5 years.

One question S'n B, Corona, Shiner, Sam Adams or the hard stuff?

Comment

You don't owe me nothin! It was my pleasure!!

Comment

nice buck

Comment

I'm hoping to be a player on this thread this year. Had a lease around Kiowa but the landowner sold the property so I am looking for a new place this year. Trying not to get too worked up about it, but I would like to find a place soon so I don't get left out in the cold come deer season. Been thinking about some of the timber leases in Pushmataha county, but don't know much about them and how the hunting is over in that area. Also looking at some place just south of Hwy 3 around McGee Creek. Anyone know anything about these areas?

Comment

Originally posted by JDC View Post
                          I'm hoping to be a player on this thread this year. Had a lease around Kiowa but the landowner sold the property so I am looking for a new place this year. Trying not to get too worked up about it, but I would like to find a place soon so I don't get left out in the cold come deer season. Been thinking about some of the timber leases in Pushmataha county, but don't know much about them and how the hunting is over in that area. Also looking at some place just south of Hwy 3 around McGee Creek. Anyone know anything about these areas?
                          Check out the 2013 and 2014 Push threads to get an idea of the quality of deer up there.

Comment

I meant 2012-2013...

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
                              I'm looking to buy a small piece of land either there or Choctaw. What part of the county, or around what small towns, is hunting considered the best? Thanks.
                              I actually Know a guy that has a couple smallish properties for sale in Push. I plan on hunting them in 14 if they haven't sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X