Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can women not figure out what they want to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can women not figure out what they want to eat?

Me: "Hey babe, what do you want for dinner?"

Her: "I don't care, anything"

Me: "Great, let's do pizza"

Her: "Oh, I don't want that"

Me: "Okay, what do you want?"

Her: "I don't care, anything"

etc. etc. etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0256PxTpo

When you figure that out please publish your findings and you will win the Nobel Prize!

Comment

Got to love how it goes on and on until there's one freaking thing left...And every time I sigh and say "Why didn't you just tell me that from the start?"

Comment

I stopped trying to figure out how their brains work a long time ago. We'll never understand it and if we did, it'd probably scare the hell out of us.

Comment

I don't even ask anymore. I just start naming places like an auctioneer until something hits.

Comment

They serve almost everything at Golden Corral. And she hates that place.

Comment

My wife is one of the coolest people on the planet. However, if I say I don't care where we eat, I mean it. She does not.

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
                My wife is one of the coolest people on the planet. However, if I say I don't care where we eat, I mean it. She does not.
                If your location is indeed Andrews, TX, I think I'd be eating Buddys Drive in steak fingers for every meal, regardless of what the wife says

Comment

First rule of where do you want to go out to eat club is to never talk about where to go out to eat club.

Comment

You're doing it wrong.

Him: hey babe, what do you want to eat?
                    Her: I don't care. Whatever is fine.
                    Him: ok cool [then orders from or drives to whatever he wants]
                    Her: I don't want/like this
                    Him: you said you didn't care, so I made a decision. There's peanut butter and jelly in the pantry if you want something else. Might be a pack of ramen left if you dig around a bit.

She will make a decision from there on out.

Option B:

Him: I'm going to Whataburger. Want anything?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
                        They serve almost everything at Golden Corral. And she hates that place.
                        That's funny. When my wife and I got engaged, we made plans to get our parents together to meet and eat at a nice steak place. When my in laws beat us to the restaurant, they thought the 30 minute wait was ridiculous. My future FIL said, "heck, we can get a good steak at the Golden Corral and there's no wait". So we celebrated there. Haven't eaten there since and we've been married for 16 years.

Comment

I would only answer if I could post as anonymous. I've said too much already.

Comment

^^^^This^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                              If your location is indeed Andrews, TX, I think I'd be eating Buddys Drive in steak fingers for every meal, regardless of what the wife says
                              Actually having it today. Bringing it to my oldest boy at school.

Comment

Working...
                              X