**Monthly Shoot **--- EAST TEXAS STICK SLINGERS---May 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Monthly Shoot **--- EAST TEXAS STICK SLINGERS---May 21st

This Saturday will be our monthly shoot in Quitman. Looking forward to having another great shoot. The weather is (as of now) showing to be perfect!

30 targets....... Plus mullagan
    NEW SUMMER START TIME: For the rest of the season start times have been moved to START ANYTIME YOU LIKE BETWEEN 8am-12noon

There will be at least 8 new, never shot before lanes and 4 never this year........and if you missed the T.H.E. shoot then theres a whole trail you have never seen/shot. So come out and have a great time.

Any Questions,
    Call: Kyle (903) 569-7155

hope to be there and bringing my wife,I finally got her to start shooting and she loves it

Comment

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
      hope to be there and bringing my wife,I finally got her to start shooting and she loves it
      Don't let the Stretcher fool y'all. Word around here is, the better half is shoot'n 'cause she's pay'n for the gas and lunch!!!!!
      We'll be right behind 'em, see y'all Saturday.

Comment

I might make this one too- a good warm up for the Texin Qualifier

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me...hope to make this one.

Comment

what is the cost

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_ryan View Post
              what is the cost
              $10 for members and $15 for non-members... This year we added a price "cap" on family deals also, so that shooters with large family dont need a loan to have fun for the weekend ($45).

12 and under shooting the "pee wee" class shoot for FREE

Comment

Back to top for evening crowd

Comment

Going to try and make it out early to beat the heat

Comment

Looks like it might just be me and cuz (WPMalone) everyone else is working

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      Looks like it might just be me and cuz (WPMalone) everyone else is working

Comment

Family?

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        $10 for members and $15 for non-members... This year we added a price "cap" on family deals also, so that shooters with large family dont need a loan to have fun for the weekend ($45).

12 and under shooting the "pee wee" class shoot for FREE
                        Define large family? Are you counting cousins?

Comment

Kyle,
                          What kind of targets are y'all setting up? Are they McKenzies or Rineharts? If a mix, how many of each?
                          Stacey

Comment

28 McKenzie and 2 Delta elites. We were just short on funds to place our orderto make us all McKenzie. Hopefully this shoot will put us over the top and by next shoot we SHOULD have even more NEW targets and variety.

Comment

will b ther bright and early along with bowtechfoster. it will b our first time there. hope it goes well.

Comment

Working...
                              X