No announcement yet.

Your crazy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard that quite a few times,especially about catching rattlesnakes. Heard it again last weekend. I disagree....You don't have to be crazy to choose to go sit in the snow and blow a coyote call in -15 degree weather (without wind chill). You have to be an idiot. So I guess that proves them wrong.lol

Either way if you're having fun it doesn't matter. If it's in your blood you're gonna do it regardless. Other hunters get it. Everyone else.....yeah not so much.
    Last edited by okrattler; 01-11-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I guess we are all a little bit crazy. But, what's normal ??
      It's kinda hard to tell a nonhunter, how it feels in the morning as light comes and the woods come alive. The sharing of all this with your dad and son or daughter. The memories that are made. And the fires shared with friends and family. Yeah I'm crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
        I guess we are all a little bit crazy. But, what's normal ??
        It's kinda hard to tell a nonhunter, how it feels in the morning as light comes and the woods come alive. The sharing of all this with your dad and son or daughter. The memories that are made. And the fires shared with friends and family. Yeah I'm crazy.

I have been called crazy a few times in my life, but never for hunting. Got called crazy for riding to work one morning on my motorcycle when it was 18 degrees.

Comment

Welcome to the dark side....
          It's like trying to explain God....

To those of us, who believe..
          No explanation, is necessary...

To those of you, who do not believe...
          No explanation, is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
            Welcome to the dark side....
            It's like trying to explain God....

To those of us, who believe..
            No explanation, is necessary...

To those of you, who do not believe...
            No explanation, is possible...
            Well Said!

Comment

amen!

It is called hunting for a reason...not killing

Comment

I have friends that ask why I would want to go and hunt, she says that's for men....NOT. My husband introduced me to hunting many years ago, it's good quality time we get to spend together, and when I hunt myself it is a reflection time for me. I absolutely love watching the woods wake up or watching the woods go to sleep. Even if I don't see a single deer, I would much rather be doing that than shopping, just a simple county girl.

Comment

I was they had meds for it, I spend 16 of the 18 hours that I'm awake planning for next season

Comment

Its sanity-maintenance. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X