PSA AR15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA AR15's

I've been looking at Palmetto state armory do any of y'all have experience with these? They seem like a great deal.
    Thanks

I had one, shot fine.

Comment

I have put together a couple of them. Haven't had any issues at all.

Comment

I was looking at one of the rifle kits. Thanks

Comment

Put together several. They go bang every time.

Comment

I have put together 2 PSA AR’s. One is a 5.56 with a 16 inch barrel and the other is a 223 Wylde with 18 inch barrel. Both have operated and shot well. I would recommend the 223 Wylde, it shoots really well.

Comment

I have an 8.5" pistol build I bought from them, good kit from my experience. Only issue I ran into was the safety detent had a nasty bur on it I had to sand down. Beyond that zero issues, goes bang everytime and holds a half inch at 50 yds. Impressive considering it only has 8.5"s is barrel.

Comment

I have built 4 with psa parts none have had any issues .

Comment

Spring for the fn chf barrel; I’ve been very happy with everything psa

Comment

I've built several with their components. All but my last function flawlessly. I built a 6.5 grendel and am getting light primer strikes. They're going to make it right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post

What kind of accuracy are you getting out of that barrel?

Comment

Make sure you clean the chamber before going to the range. They preserve them quite well. They've been good to go for me.

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
                          What kind of accuracy are you getting out of that barrel?
                          I think I got lucky, mine shoots a little better than MOA with Black Hills '68s.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                            This!

Comment

Theyre good, and if youre goin the psa route, as said above and look into the blems. My lwr had a tiny tool mark and it was 100 bucks and its magpul stuff. Its a ear-holer deluxe

Comment

Working...
                              X