Water (Life) on Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water (Life) on Mars

Always baffles me how if they find water they will say there might be "life" on Mars.

Life, aka an amoeba or something similar.. But on this planet a fetus isn't considered "life".

The irony....
    Attached Files

Was waiting all morning for the announcment. Time to go find some single celled life!!!!

Comment

And tell me again why we are spending money we don't have on this? And why you're at it, why do we continue to send billions to other countries, most who are ungrateful and some who are homes to extremist America-hating crazies? What if we stopped the foolish spending abroad and either 1) reduced the deficit or 2) spend in in our own country?

Comment

I might be the exception but i think space exploration is more than money well spent. I hope we never lose the drive to find new life and other cool findings in space. But thats just my thoughts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
          I might be the exception but i think space exploration is more than money well spent. I hope we never lose the drive to find new life and other cool findings in space. But thats just my thoughts on it.
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
            Agreed.
            X3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHillRanch View Post
              X3
              X4

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                And tell me again why we are spending money we don't have on this? And why you're at it, why do we continue to send billions to other countries, most who are ungrateful and some who are homes to extremist America-hating crazies? What if we stopped the foolish spending abroad and either 1) reduced the deficit or 2) spend in in our own country?
                I agree we spend a lot of useless dollars, but NASA/Space exploration isn't one of them. We render some amazing technology for militarty and private use from space exploration....

Comment

I agree, I love to see what God has put out there for us to look at and explore. It's endless!

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                    Foreign aid is a waste...

Space exploration?

That is our future.

Comment

I don't agree. I think we have bigger issues in our world than finding life on Mars. People starving, living in huts, living in caves, people trying to blow up America. Why can't we focus on the most important species, the human race? Afterall, we're all going to need to be united as one when we find the wrong aliens and they come to Earth and kill everyone. Doomsday is among us! The aliens are coming!

Comment

Originally posted by EasTexan View Post
                        Foreign aid is a waste...

Space exploration?

That is our future.
                        I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Comment

Only 5 more days......

Comment

It is EXCELLENT money spent! We are explorers, through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                              Only 5 more days......
                              You think that affects off topic posts?

Comment

Working...
                              X