• Show
Clear All

Another Fantasy football trade proposal

I've been offered the following

Odell Beckham
    Antonio Gates-hamstring issue for

Will Fuller
    Travis Kelce

Is Beckham gonna get over himself and start making it happen? What say the screen?

If I were you I would not make that trade, you would be "buying" Odell at a low price but Fuller and Osweiler have a good connection going that I see lasting all season given that Fuller runs a 4.3something 60 yard dash.. Kelce is slightly better than Gates and doesn't battle health issues.. I say stick with Fuller and Kelce

Comment

That's a tough one. Houston plays Denver and Minnesota in the next 3 weeks, that's gonna make for a tough go..

Beckham has Cincinnati down the road but the rest of the schedule doesn't look too bad, they seem to be about the same in targets, Fuller is just the hot hand right now

KC seems to be throwing a lot more but that will probably change when Jamal Charles comes back

I think that trade has a lot of potential upside, but can you afford to have those guys not produce for a couple weeks

Comment

Nope. I think think as bad as Beckhams attitude is, the Giants overall offense is worse!

But take this infor for what it is, I'm 2 & 2 in one league and 1 & 3 in my work league!!!

Comment

It's a tough call for me, your right it's buying Odell low!! That's why it's a tough call. Top 5 first rounder and gates for a 5th and 7th rounder. 12 man league PPR wideouts score tons. if Beckham can get on track he could be a goldmine!

Comment

Dude.... take that trade

Comment

Originally posted by DT50 View Post
              It's a tough call for me, your right it's buying Odell low!! That's why it's a tough call. Top 5 first rounder and gates for a 5th and 7th rounder. 12 man league PPR wideouts score tons. if Beckham can get on track he could be a goldmine!
              He's got the same stats now that he did last year at this point less 2 TDs. Take that trade!!! Kelce is replaceabke. Do you have Hunter Henry?

Comment

Let's not forget Kelce can be a beast! I've got no real backup at TE if gates is garbage

Comment

Depending on who your other WR are, I would take the trade. But I would first see if it could be made without giving up Kelce

Comment

Let's not forget Kelce can be a beast! I've got no real backup at TE if gates is garbage
                    TEs are a dime a dozen from my experience. But I have kelce and he's done well for me. Beckham could get serious points... his ceiling is much higher.

Comment

People are freaking out right now. Time to steal him before he goes off

Comment

Originally posted by TRoberts View Post
                        Depending on who your other WR are, I would take the trade.
                        12 man league PPR. AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Fuller are my starters. Tate and Pryor on the bench. Odell sure would look
                        Good on paper next to green and Landry for sure

Comment

12 man league PPR. AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Fuller are my starters. Tate and Pryor on the bench. Odell sure would look
                          Good on paper next to green and Landry for sure
                          You're ate up with WRs for a 12 man league. What does your full roster look like?

Maybe you need a RB. Melvin Gordon is going to kill it but he's high right now. Lamar Miller is similar to ODB. Might could get him cheap.

Tate is looking like garbage this year though

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            TEs are a dime a dozen from my experience. But I have kelce and he's done well for me. Beckham could get serious points... his ceiling is much higher.
                            True and that's part of my concern if gates is worthless and he rides the bench or I cut him is Beckham alone worth fuller and Kelce?

Comment

Without a doubt, TAKE IT!

I am a huge Fuller fan but that is something you can't pass up.

Comment

Working...
                              X