Live home build New Braunfels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
    Your right TH, it does look a lot like that. I really wanted the vaulted ceilings and timber trusses. Now I need an elk like yours. Lol. I'm hoping to be in before deer season. I got a giant on radar.

Awesome. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Also can’t wait to see what this giant looks like! Good luck on both fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love it sir!!! Kongrats to you and the family. The American Dream is full color!! Enjoy the ride, it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I love it sir!!! Kongrats to you and the family. The American Dream is full color!! Enjoy the ride, it is worth it.
        Thanks. Didn't you sub out your home? Or am I mistaken?

Comment

Thanks. Didn't you sub out your home? Or am I mistaken?
          Yessir. I was the general contractor on the bank loan. I then hired a building consultant who had multiple tradesman in each discipline I would get bids from.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love them Trusses man. I am a weird dude and have developed an obsession with building trusses. I have often fantasized about quitting this career and forge a new career out of reclaiming old beams and using them to make fireplace mantels and super high end trusses. I normally wouldn't ask but as I said, I have an obsession. Could you pm or text me a round about price these trusses would be to buy? You could even text me if you have a mind to do it 713 530 9 1 82. I thank you either way.

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
              I love them Trusses man. I am a weird dude and have developed an obsession with building trusses. I have often fantasized about quitting this career and forge a new career out of reclaiming old beams and using them to make fireplace mantels and super high end trusses. I normally wouldn't ask but as I said, I have an obsession. Could you pm or text me a round about price these trusses would be to buy? You could even text me if you have a mind to do it 713 530 9 1 82. I thank you either way.
              I really wanted the reclaimed beams, but the budget wouldn't allow.

Comment

I really wanted the reclaimed beams, but the budget wouldn't allow.
                Has anyone seen the air handler installed like this? Been 11 years since our last build, maybe its the new way? Suspended . Maybe to reduce vibration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone seen the air handler installed like this? Been 11 years since our last build, maybe its the new way? Suspended . Maybe to reduce vibration

HVAC almost done, elec and plumber up next. Got some rock delivered today. Some didn't make it all the way to house.

Comment

Following...beautiful place!

Comment

Originally posted by cnc_xt View Post
                      Following...beautiful place!
                      Slowly but surely things getting done. HVAC, plumbing and central vac wrapped up yesterday. Elec has a couple more days. I spent some time distressing all the trusses and porch posts. Next up spray foam, drywall and cabinets.

Comment

Eventually gonna asphalt my road, approximately 1000 feet, 12 feet wide. Anyone know what asphalt runs per sq foot? Or have any contacts around SA or NB

Comment

Eventually gonna asphalt my road, approximately 1000 feet, 12 feet wide. Anyone know what asphalt runs per sq foot? Or have any contacts around SA or NB
                          Should be about half the cost of a concrete driveway depending on the thickness you go with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                            Should be about half the cost of a concrete driveway depending on the thickness you go with.

That's what I was thinking, but haven't priced concrete but know that out of the question

Comment

I'm loving your beams. Did you price from your lumber company or a specialty outfit? My beam package seems expensive in comparison to my frame pack.

Comment

Just had 2 HVAC units installed in my barndo and the air handlers were mounted the same way

Comment

Working...
                                X