Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2018 - 13th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form Included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    My first post in months... I’ll just say the Trophy Flight was was a race to the end... DC and I were probably 50/50 the first 13 holes, but he CARRIED ME those last 5. Enjoyed playing again today and meeting Paul and Lance. We shot 65 and took the Trophy Flight by 2..

It was great meeting you guys too. Definitely in for next year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to all who participated. We had a lower attendance than I had hoped for H-town, but it was still a fun group! It was a bit toasty outside, but you guys did a great job.

Here is a list of the winning teams...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scores.gif
Views:	1
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	24543360

We're discussing options for next year. Looks like we may mix it up again. We'll have it figured out right after Nanza next year

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Greens were tough. Rest of the course was great except for that marshal that kept yelling at us [emoji849]

Sierracharlie out…
        I think he had a GPS on my cart hey got me 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Glad we weren’t the only ones getting yelled at!

It was an eventful round. Great to meet you.

Greens
          Greens were painfully slow but I enjoyed the company. Was a lot of fun!

Yep had a good time thanks, nice meeting you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            Thanks to all who participated. We had a lower attendance than I had hoped for H-town,

Makes me shake my head, but I'm not surprised. How many players did their end up being?

Comment

Was the course full and groups were not keeping up? Not nearly enough from TBH to do that.

Sounds like you just had "that" Ranger who only looks at the stopwatch and GPS on the carts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Makes me shake my head, but I'm not surprised. How many players did their end up being?

22 Teams, So 44 players

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Was the course full and groups were not keeping up? Not nearly enough from TBH to do that.

Sounds like you just had "that" Ranger who only looks at the stopwatch and GPS on the carts.
                This marshall told us we needed to pick up the pace because we were an entire hole behind the group in front of us........the next hole was a Par 3 and then we waited on the following tee box. He drove down the cart path and my partner pulled off the path (on to hardpan) to allow him to get by. He told us to please keep our cart on the path. Just looking for excuses to be a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

22 teams if I remember correctly.

Comment

Sorry I missed this one but it was my momma's bday and she flew in from Indiana to be here for it. Hope to make it next year.

Comment

Hey Bowhica, did you have to have to use the bucket for the golf balls when you finished or could you fit them all in your back pocket?

Comment

Any other team photos of the golf or HH?
                        I missed out trying fajitas for the first time at the awards party. Maybe next year,

Comment

If anybody needs to borrow a set of clubs, I will happily loan out my set for the tournament. Just PM me, or heck, just reply here.

<EDIT>

I see I was a little late. lol

Matt

Comment

Working...
                          X