No announcement yet.

Taxi sent me a picture!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. In for the finished product.

Comment

I had a euro done last year by them and it looks great. Can't wait to see your finished mount!

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

cant wait to see it, I have an oryx mounted on a whiskey barrel, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by JDALEX View Post
            cant wait to see it, I have an oryx mounted on a whiskey barrel, I love it!

Oh man if you get a chance post a picture for me. I’m waiting to pick up the barrel this weekend to get started but I’m still not sure how I’m going to arrange the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

We got my dads deer at double nickle right now they do great work

Comment

dude.. he ****ed up that bobcat.... you should be ticked

Comment

looks great girl!

Comment

[QUOTE=mmlreiner;13280219]Oh man if you get a chance post a picture for me. I’m waiting to pick up the barrel this weekend to get started but I’m still not sure how I’m going to arrange the top.

Ill get a pic tonight, mine is just the barrel and the oryx, no habitat or decorations. I had the taxi install 2 allthreads coming out of the bottom of the form so that it would not spin.
                      Last edited by JDALEX; 03-28-2018, 01:49 PM. Reason: Messed up

Comment

They are doing my grandsons deer also.

Comment

Seems like they do pretty good work from what I've seen.

Comment

Very nice. In for the final product.

Comment

Yes Double Nickle does really good work at really great prices and the turn around has always been 6-8 months. I literally have never had not one complaint and I advertise for them on my truck lol. Thomas, Brittany they’re all great artist and do their very best to accommodate you if problems arise. This axis was basically $700. The same mount at other taxis would be significantly higher. My droptine buck is award winning IMO. Didn’t cost anything extra for them to do such good work.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                                Yes Double Nickle does really good work at really great prices and the turn around has always been 6-8 months. I literally have never had not one complaint and I advertise for them on my truck lol. Thomas, Brittany they’re all great artist and do their very best to accommodate you if problems arise. This axis was basically $700. The same mount at other taxis would be significantly higher. My droptine buck is award winning IMO. Didn’t cost anything extra for them to do such good work.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180328/3d1345ae030654d8a5b9a57a2a5b470c.jpg[/IMG

Here ya go

Comment

Working...
                                X