No announcement yet.

Toyota Tundra owners/drivers. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn your lsd off. Also shouldn't be a big difference on four-wheel-drive high with the exception of a little tighter/ harder on turns. Four-wheel-drive low big difference though. But of course you cannot go fast On low.

Comment

They act funky on pavement especially when you turn. Stay away from turns on pavement, only straight lines in 4x4.

There are other ways to see how someone treated a vehicle to tell if they mistreated it.

If you're buying from a dealer, they can cover up a lot with cleaning... But, individuals seldom do it.

Do all the valve stems have caps?
      How clean is it in the fender well?
      Bugs in the radiator?
      General dirt under the hood?

Stuff like that
      Last edited by 12RingKing; 08-16-2016, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        They act funky on pavement especially when you turn. Stay away from turns on pavement, only straight lines in 4x4.

There are other ways to see how someone treated a vehicle to tell if they mistreated it.

If you're buying from a dealer, they can cover up a lot with cleaning... But, individuals seldom do it.

Do all the valve stems have caps?
        How clean is it in the fender well?
        Bugs in the radiator?
        General dirt under the hood?

Stuff like that
        Yea I'm gonna put it on dirt today and see how it acts. I'm sure she is just over reacting. Mainly because she has only driver a car forever.

overall the vehicle is clean. One owner, from the area, car fax is good, all records/maintenance is kept up. Not anything Ive seen yet to deter me from it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Yea I'm gonna put it on dirt today and see how it acts. I'm sure she is just over reacting. Mainly because she has only driver a car forever.

overall the vehicle is clean. One owner, from the area, car fax is good, all records/maintenance is kept up. Not anything Ive seen yet to deter me from it.
          Sounds Ike a good truck. Plus it's a Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            Sounds Ike a good truck. Plus it's a Toyota!
            it looks good. drove really good when I drove it. Only issue is they had dual down spouts put on it. Drop just behind the rear axel. The sound is not bad but I like vehicles to be quiet, never been much on pipes.

Comment

You can sometimes find a take off set of pipes for them on Craigslist.

Comment

Or try the TRD exhaust. Should be a bolt-on affair.

Agree with the others that 4x4 on pavement can cause the driveline to bind and possibly cause damage during turns.

Comment

Working...
                X