Bands you wish you could have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sublime

And just about every one that yall already listed.

Comment

Air Supply

Comment

How could someone say they wish they saw Tom Petty, but never did. It’s not like you didn’t have many chances????

For the one or two of you who listed The Grateful Dead (Jerry), let me suggest Joe Russo’s Almost Dead (JRAD). A band of very talented musicians putting their unique spin on the Grateful Dead tunes. I saw them in NOLA on fri and sat night this past weekend. Very enjoyable.

Comment

Saw Pantera back before Phil, with Terry. Also saw them numerous times with Phil. Made the ticket in printing class at Denison High. A buddy paid the $3000 to play the old Stardust Theatre. It was an awesome night. My brother stayed next door to them in the hotel, man their room when they left was pretty bad.
          Attached Files

Comment

Stone Temple Pilots

Comment

Lol at Pantera.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stones
                Skynyrd
                Haggard

Comment

Of all the music that has influenced my life I would kill to see the Minutemen live. Unless you were into early 80’s punk rock you wouldn’t even understand. I get the feeling I might be alone around here. But you never know. Mike Watt still plays and I’ve seen him a few times. I wish I would’ve seen Pantera in their hey day but us punk rock kids didn’t hang with the metal heads. We just bought weed from them. [emoji3]

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Bob Wills
                    Ernest Tubb
                    Hank Williams
                    Merle Haggard
                    Waylon Jennings
                    Stevie Ray Vaughan

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                      Saw them several times. 2112, Moving Pictures and Hemispheres. Neil Pert is the best drummer I have ever heard. Trees with all the symbols and chimes was absolutely graceful.
                      There have been a couple in depth shows & interviews worth watching...the most recent I think has been on Showtime with the last R40 tour. I don't think there is much of any substantial argument to be had. He is considered the best drummer on the planet & would be willing to bet if someone is willing to state their opinion or 'topper' can likely have that very said drummer quoted somewhere with Neil as their actual inspiration / hero.

I have nobody to blame but myself for never seeing them...being such a rabid fan, it's really pathetic actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        Of all the music that has influenced my life I would kill to see the Minutemen live. Unless you were into early 80’s punk rock you wouldn’t even understand. I get the feeling I might be alone around here. But you never know. Mike Watt still plays and I’ve seen him a few times. I wish I would’ve seen Pantera in their hey day but us punk rock kids didn’t hang with the metal heads. We just bought weed from them. [emoji3]

-Genghis Kahn
                        Thrash blurred the lines. We all came together.

Comment

Bands you wish you could have seen?

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Thrash blurred the lines. We all came together.

Ain’t that the truth. And the metal heads snaked all of our beer.

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Last edited by sooner6969; 05-07-2018, 08:20 PM. Reason: video

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              Ain’t that the truth. And the metal heads snaked all of our beer.

-Genghis Kahn
                              And helped y'all fight the angry skinheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                And helped y'all fight the angry skinheads.

Yessir. We had each other’s backs.

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Working...
                                X