Video Day and Night Harvests using X-Sight II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Day and Night Harvests using X-Sight II

I have to admit I am a ATN fan boy. There was a bit of a learning curve but the fact that I can record and share harvest as well as relive the event over and over is great. Sorry cannot figure out how to get my video to embed so I had to link. Every time I try with Youtube or Vimeo i get a error when clicking the link.

https://vimeo.com/256069558

Thats good looking and easy to watch video!

Comment

Well since your a ATN fan, I assume you can't wait for the new ATN X-Sight 4K. I've talked to ATN about it and have seen some night video and pics from it and the footage is amazing. Of course they were using our 50LRX IR light with it and that makes a big difference. They like our 50LRX IR light so much that they displayed the scope with our light on it at the Las Vegas shot show. Were talking crisp clean and clear night time footage at 600 yards with our 50LRX light.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        Well since your a ATN fan, I assume you can't wait for the new ATN X-Sight 4K. I've talked to ATN about it and have seen some night video and pics from it and the footage is amazing. Of course they were using our 50LRX IR light with it and that makes a big difference. They like our 50LRX IR light so much that they displayed the scope with our light on it at the Las Vegas shot show. Were talking crisp clean and clear night time footage at 600 yards with our 50LRX light.
        Thats amazing!!!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

One of the most impressive things I noticed when hunting with my ATN is the last 10 to 15 minutes of legal shooting light are very easy to see in day time mode on this scope. This could make the difference to get an opportunity at a nice buck!

Any word on the price of the new ATN 4K?

Comment

Gonehuntin68, Sniper Hog Light is my go to. I use the 66LRX and can see out to 700 yards.

I have already pre-ordered a 3-14 and a 5-20 4k Pro. Its killing me waiting on them.

TeamAmerica. I pre ordered from Sportsman's guide retail on the 3-14 is $699 with double club discount i paid $579
              the 5-20 lists for $799 and with the double club discount i paid $661.

Here is a shot of my Rig.

https://vimeo.com/256090116

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter74 View Post
                Gonehuntin68, Sniper Hog Light is my go to. I use the 66LRX and can see out to 700 yards.

I have already pre-ordered a 3-14 and a 5-20 4k Pro. Its killing me waiting on them.

TeamAmerica. I pre ordered from Sportsman's guide retail on the 3-14 is $699 with double club discount i paid $579

With the light being directly under the muzzle like it is you’re not concerned with it getting damaged?

Comment

No the ZRODelt brake moves the gas out the sides and back. It’s been mounted there for about a year. Great thing is the smoke does not get in front of the light washing everything out after the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    With the light being directly under the muzzle like it is you’re not concerned with it getting damaged?
                    Very nice! Why do you want both ATNs? What can the 3x14 do that the 5x20 can't?

My brother and I found out about the muzzle blast the hard way. We used his soft AR bag as a rest when we forgot sandbags and punched several holes in it before we realized it!

Comment

3x14 to go between the crossbow my kids use and my 17hmr for small game. 5x20 will go on a new AR build. Not sure what caliber I am going with yet.

the 3x14 has a much wider field of view and works better in that closer range that you need on a crossbow or rimfire rifle.

I love being able to record the shot especially when my son and daughter are shooting. the things they say after the shot and their reactions are priceless. It allows me to share those memories with mom, and the grandparents.

I know what you mean on the muzzle blast. I caught the makeshift window covering in my blind on fire with this gun. I really want to put a suppressor on it. I set up my gun trust and have not take the time to get the can.

Comment

Love my atn! Good videos!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter74 View Post

I've sent ATN one of our 66LRX IR lights to test out on the new 4k and should be getting some reports back soon and maybe even some pics or video. One of the guys on the ATN Pro-Staff told me they have tried every IR light on the market and ours is the best and they will be recommending our light to their customers. I believe your going to be waiting a while for the 4K, my guess is about 2-3 months. Great looking setup you have.

Comment

Very nice...interested in one soon myself

Comment

Cool stuff right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X