No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were hunting (and believed in it enough to be out there searching) a massive hairy beast of near human intelligence, wouldn't you pack some heat just in case it got a little out of hand?

http://www.disclose.tv/news/colorado...squatch/138908

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
      If you were hunting (and believed in it enough to be out there searching) a massive hairy beast of near human intelligence, wouldn't you pack some heat just in case?

http://www.disclose.tv/news/colorado...squatch/138908
      ha, guy claims Big Foot attempted to rape him. I think I might have to start carrying a sidearm in the woods now. Don't wanna get dry humped on my way to the stand in the dark.

Comment

few years ago I spoke with one of the neighbors when I was packing up in the parking area. he told me there were reported Bigfoot sighting back in there many years before

Comment

I hunt there pretty often..... No Big foot sightings but the suspicious behavior around the Mary Jane fields and the constant firing of high powered rifles..... Been THERE

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got in the stand this morning well before daylight. I've d
            Seen a small buck dogging 2 doe about 60 yards from me through a clearing. Had 2 hogs come in, shot one. Not sure how good the shot was though. Think I might have shaved his back. Not bad for a new stand location and first sit of the year on public land.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

My view from stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                My view from stand.

Nice looking view! I'll be out there Saturday morning. Good luck! cant wait to see some LDP's.

Comment

Good looking spot... hope you got the pig. I have not had a chance to get back out there yet, since the weather has cooled will be making a trip soon.

Comment

Lfts 10/19
                    Seen a basket rack 6pt around 10am

Comment

I missed the pig. I thought I'd either missed it or barely caught the top of the back. Oh well, they'll be back. I walked to the truck around 9 and when I stepped out on the road, I watched 5 deer walk across the road about 500 yards away. Saw 4 more on the road out. They were moving this morning.

Comment

I was hoping for those Trophy does to show up.....LOL...

Comment

Anybody hunt this past weekend?

Comment

Went it Saturday morning and sat. Didn’t see anything but I did have an 8pt show up on my cam on 10/17 and 10/18 in the evening. I’ll be out there Friday after work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

had a 4pt stroll by about an hr ago.
                              bunch of squirrels now

Comment

Good morning to be out! I walked up in a doe on my way in. Had her at 20yd but she wouldn’t give me a shot. Spotted me and took off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X