Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-16-2018, 01:27 PM   #51
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
I use one of two people and have for years. Never had an issue and sometimes find myself surprised by the turn around. I killed an elk a few years ago and when I dropped it off, I joked that I needed it by Christmas. Two days before Christmas I got a call to come pick it up. Frank Tudor in Conroe or Ricky Overall in New Caney have treated me OUTSTANDING over the years. I've use B&S Taxidermy in Eagle Lake a few times with the same results. I guess I've just been lucky enough to hire good quality, honest people to do my work.
Tudor has done 3 of mine and a few of my FIL and BIL's .
Great guy, small shop, and great work.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #52
79F250
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Angelo/ Any public land

Dropped an axis buck off back in December of 2013. Waited a year and gave him a call. Said he had medical problems or something. So waited another 6 months and said he is just about through with it. Said he will give us a call in 3 weeks. 4 months go by and no call so gave him a call. Said hair was falling out when he went to stretch hide over mold and that he was looking for another hide but that he wasn't going to charge the other half once he finished. Never heard back from him we called several times and no answer. This was black feather taxidermy and the guys name was Paul czaja
79F250 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #53
horseshoo
Four Point

Twisted X Taxidermy
Ronney C. Perry
Floresville Tx.

Do not use this scum bag. Great post hopefully this can help keep someone else from loosing there hard earned money and trophy's to these dirt bags.
horseshoo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 03:16 PM   #54
npe001
Ten Point

Hunt In: Madisonville, Tx

My first ever animal that I took in to get mounted when I was 12 and had enough money to pay for it myself did not come back to me. It was a full plumage blue wing teal. I called the guy at the one year mark to see what was going on and he stated that I had already picked it up for the DU Banquet. (I was 12 no way could I have picked it up ) Got a bird back two years later that was a drake but looked like a hen That was really disappointing.
npe001 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 07:35 PM   #55
TWarren
Four Point

Hunt In: Panhandle and New Mexico

I have only shot one banded bird in my life, it happened to also be my first specklebelly goose. Long story short, I paid a 50% deposit to Brett Parker at Maverick Taxidermy and that was the final time I saw that bird.

I know all professions contain a few bad apples, but taxidermy seems like the tree is loaded with rotten apples. Luckily, White Oak Taxidermy is one of the good ones and gets all my work now - especially with how this beauty turned out.
TWarren is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #56
MetalMan2004
Six Point

Iíve done two euros for myself that have turned out pretty well. Still havenít been successful with my attempts at tanning. Sounds like my track record is pretty equal to paying someone else to do it.
MetalMan2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 11:49 PM   #57
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

If you fellers in SETx need a good Taxi, let me know and I will turn you on to mine. Excellent guy to deal with, does professional work.
lovemylegacy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2018, 11:57 PM   #58
HoustonHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Houston/Angelina/Trinity Counties

Count me in on the shafted group.

My wife had an old mallard from her late father that we decided to get “upgraded”. We asked the taxi if they could make the mallard look much better and they said yes.

A cheap piece of wood, some paint and some fake feathers later, the taxi said we owed $120+ on the changes. The bird looked like crap (although it did before), but the taxi shouldn’t have taken on the project and charged me that much if they couldn’t perform. And they sure as hell didn’t.

Oh well.
HoustonHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 05:32 AM   #59
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county
Default Who has been shafted by a taxidermist

Never been shafted.

Only use 2 taxidermist and I went to high school with both of them.

Ricky Overall for Mammals.

Lowell Shapley for Fowl.

Lowell doesnít do birds full time anymore so his turnaround time isnt great, but the quality is 2nd to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mayhem; 04-18-2018 at 05:52 AM.
Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 06:13 AM   #60
caughtandhobble
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

I did not read all post.

In my opinion, leave the least amount of deposit allowed. I once paid 100% up front and it took over 2.5 years to receive mount.
caughtandhobble is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 07:05 AM   #61
stinkbelly
Pope & Young

I had a well known one in Ft. Worth screw up my son's first buck. One ear was missing all the hair and it looked plastic. I complained and he said the hair slipped. He said he saw that when he was mounting it. He said he should of asked me if I wanted to buy another hide before he mounted it but he forgot. So he mounted a bad hide.

I have had more than a dozen deer mounted and never had a hide slip. This one was shot, put in the freezer, and delivered to him in about 24 hours.
stinkbelly is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-18-2018, 07:53 AM   #62
Radar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wilson County

I got burned on a Red Stag. Fella up in New Braunfels took two years (which is fine) and it looked like Stevie Wonder done it. Hair has slipped now as well.

I will play the devils advocate and say this, I could only imagine the many times a taxi has got burned. My taxi I have now is a good un and he tells me stories on how people never pick up the animal after its done and he still has to pay his help or people change their minds after he is almost done. He has a showroom full of unpaid mounts.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #63
79F250
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Angelo/ Any public land

Anybody else
79F250 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-21-2018, 04:58 PM   #64
switchback
Ten Point

I had a buck, and a bass I took to a taxi here years and years ago. Got them back pretty quick. So I took another bass to him and the original back for a minor repair. Started getting the run around for a long time. He worked out of his house. Finally I talked to game warden and he said we have had a lot of complaints about him. He said maybe I’ll just pay him a visit. He stopped in. Then I dropped by his house and was told he moved. But got a phone call from him as I was backing out of the drive. Then after him calling me back one night drunk talking crap, I told him if I didn’t get my mounts back I was going to plaster his name and story all over the internet on every hunting, taxi and outdoor forum I could find. Not long after that I got a call from him and went and picked up my mounts. Couldn’t believe I got them back. One of the lucky ones I guess. Can’t remember how long it took but seems like 2 yrs. Been a good many years ago.
switchback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-26-2018, 12:53 PM   #65
rosco11
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Tudor has done 3 of mine and a few of my FIL and BIL's .
Great guy, small shop, and great work.
I just dropped my axis off at Tudor about 3 weeks ago.. really glad to see the confidence here!
rosco11 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-26-2018, 12:57 PM   #66
systemnt
Pope & Young

Frank's a good guy and does great work.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 12:30 PM   #67
Aggiehuntress
Ten Point

Never had problems with hoof stock. Have only ever used Palermo and the work is always excellent.

Recently we went to Hawaii and did some sport fishing. I got a good sized wahoo and the husband pulled in a monster tuna. We got the measurements and went with Gray Taxidermy in Florida for the mounting. The Capitan of the boat said he could give us a 10% discount on both so we went with it. Once we get back home we are contacted by Grays stating they needed shipping and crating fees up front before even starting the process. Should take 8 weeks from when the bill is paid in full. Turns out the shipping and creating is more per fish than the cost to mount it. The mount/paint on the wahoo was great, the tuna looked nothing like the fish the husband caught color wise and the fins were way too long. After contacting them they said this is what the fish looks like before you caught it. There were many email back and forth and the manager was pulled in due to the lack in communication on their part. They have finally fixed his fish ( to actually look like the pictures we sent) and it should be shipped out soon (11 weeks later), but over all the customer service was horrible and I am glad we requested pictures of finished project prior to shipping. We did some research after returning from Hawaii and saw that this was likely to happen. I don't mind paying for a good mount, but it ended up being almost 1600 per fish when all is said and done when we paid 700 up front for the mount.

Long story short, don't use Gray Taxidermy for your fish... they will hit you with all sorts of hidden fees and are very difficult to get any kind of response back or a refund of the upfront mounting fee if you decide to not go with them after all.
Aggiehuntress is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 12:52 PM   #68
Hix
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas- Gregg Co., Cass & Marion Co.
Default Who has been shafted by a taxidermist

12 years ago I gave a big bobcat to a guy from Louisiana that worked for me on a drilling rig also claiming to be an amateur taxidermist.
(I should have know better, but he was a avid hunter and had pictures of several white tail he said he had done)
He said pay for the form and he would take care of the rest. He did exactly that. Took my money, my cat and never gave it back.
I went to work on another rig but kept in touch trying to get my car back and it was excuse after excuse. Waiting on tanner, for didnít fit, ect. Last but not lease a game warden confiscated all his stuff for some reason and I he was sorry.
My theory is by the time he was donít massacring my cat all I was left with was a bobcat paw I could have hung on a key chain, and he was too embarrassed to own up to it.

Years later he messaged me wanting a job.
What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Hix; 07-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Hix is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:05 PM   #69
postman
Ten Point

Tried the small claims court one time on a guy that screwed us a bird lease. First you gotta find him to deliver certified, registered mail to. Then if judge finds in your benefit, about all that can be done is put a lien on real property. My guy couldn't be found and didn' have anything to put a lien on.
postman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:12 PM   #70
Briar Friar
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Gabriel, Colorado and Rio Grande watersheds

Boondocks taxidermy in Caldwell took my bobcat and $100...then closed shop. Pincheros.
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:16 PM   #71
Rem40x
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bphillips View Post
Iím thinking this is the same guy who is working at Safari Studios in San Angelo now. Not the only questionable taxidermist Safari Studios has taken in. They have great talent just suck at business bad so I guess Safari Studios takes care of that part for them.

The owner is as good as they get heís just had some guys whoíve burned lots of people with their own businesses in the past
safari studios worst experience I have ever had . It was a bobcat mount that looked like a dog . Good thing I only put half down and they had to eat the rest
Rem40x is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:19 PM   #72
Graysonhogs
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin/Grayson/Erath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem40x View Post
safari studios worst experience I have ever had . It was a bobcat mount that looked like a dog . Good thing I only put half down and they had to eat the rest
Pics?
Graysonhogs is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:19 PM   #73
Matt_C
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
Canít get blood out of a turnip

I have judgments against 2 Taxidermist, one is for $10,000.00
You canít make them pay
You can if they file an income tax.
Matt_C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:21 PM   #74
steve morton
Ten Point

Taxidermists are like barbers, they're everywhere, but burn me once, I'm gone.
It's ashamed to have invested all the time and money to get shafted with a ruined animal.
steve morton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:23 PM   #75
mjhaverkamp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cooke, Wilbarger, Foard Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiehuntress View Post
Never had problems with hoof stock. Have only ever used Palermo and the work is always excellent.

Recently we went to Hawaii and did some sport fishing. I got a good sized wahoo and the husband pulled in a monster tuna. We got the measurements and went with Gray Taxidermy in Florida for the mounting. The Capitan of the boat said he could give us a 10% discount on both so we went with it. Once we get back home we are contacted by Grays stating they needed shipping and crating fees up front before even starting the process. Should take 8 weeks from when the bill is paid in full. Turns out the shipping and creating is more per fish than the cost to mount it. The mount/paint on the wahoo was great, the tuna looked nothing like the fish the husband caught color wise and the fins were way too long. After contacting them they said this is what the fish looks like before you caught it. There were many email back and forth and the manager was pulled in due to the lack in communication on their part. They have finally fixed his fish ( to actually look like the pictures we sent) and it should be shipped out soon (11 weeks later), but over all the customer service was horrible and I am glad we requested pictures of finished project prior to shipping. We did some research after returning from Hawaii and saw that this was likely to happen. I don't mind paying for a good mount, but it ended up being almost 1600 per fish when all is said and done when we paid 700 up front for the mount.

Long story short, don't use Gray Taxidermy for your fish... they will hit you with all sorts of hidden fees and are very difficult to get any kind of response back or a refund of the upfront mounting fee if you decide to not go with them after all.
I got into with them a few years ago, its all a scam between the captain of the boat and Gray's, they get a cut, when my wife caught a big sailfish the crew was running around asking if we were going to mount or it has to be released immediately, he said they use the bill and the sail on the mount, lol, we ended up saying yes, the crew kept the sailfish for themselves, I put 1000.00 down, when we got back home I called Grays to inquire about using the bill and the sail from my wife's sail, they did not know what I was even talking about, long story short I told them I would spend 5000 to get my 1000 dollar deposit back, after talking with the owner or manager my credit card was reimbursed, had Ron Kelley mount it for 1000, Grays was going to be 2200.
mjhaverkamp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #76
bossbowman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bastrop Bosque Freestone Grayson Hill McLennan Navarro Counties

Seems to be all too common, not I.

Last edited by bossbowman; 07-27-2018 at 01:33 PM.
bossbowman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #77
bphillips
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mexico, Tom Green Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysonhogs View Post
Pics?
Like to see those as well
bphillips is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:30 PM   #78
texas shag
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas, Old Mexico

I have had an axis and a fallow cape with mark couture at gods creation taxidermy for two years and still donít have them back from the tannery. They were supposed to be flat skins. I paid him up front too, which is standard for tanning.
texas shag is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 01:43 PM   #79
mhunter6
Four Point

Hunt In: anywhere they let me

Years ago a few days before Christmas as i am waiting to board a plane I got a call from TPWD saying I had X amount of days to produce some documents pertaining to a recent alligator hunt otherwise I would be taken to court and possibly lose my hunting rights etc. etc. At the time as part of a group of 7 or 8 guys we had a "lease" that was a part of an HOA where TPWD would award the HOA a number of alligator tags for a multi thousand acre swamp that backed up to the neighborhood and instead of selling each tag to an individual they sold them all to an outfitter friend. We would guide clients to pay off the tags and use the usually 4-6 remaining tags for ourselves. Anyway the way the tags worked is that there was multiple pcs of paper, one for the hunter, one for the taxidermist/processor, and a tag that stayed on the hide. I dont know how it is now (this was 10 or so years ago) but both the hunter and the taxidermist (if not processed by the hunter) sent in a carbon copy of their record. Our taxidermist failed to do so, even after having the discussion of how to fill out the paperwork and Him admitting he does it for clients every year and was familiar with the process. After the call from TPWD I immediately called the Taxi and it took him 15 minutes to "remember" who i was and then told me that he never had such a conversation about the paperwork or agreed to send in his portion. Nevertheless with many phone calls and frustration we got it sorted out with TPWD and were forgiven for the failure of completing all required paperwork.

Flash forward about 8 months and I call the same taxi for an update on my alligator along with a few others. My gator was just shy of 12', one of the biggest ever from our spot, and was being shoulder mounted to sit on the floor with the remaining hide being tanned. Somehow the hide only got salted and my head "spoiled". He asked if i would like a euro mount done and i said yes. Mind you, it had apparently "spoiled" months ago but he never had tole me, so why he had a half rotten alligator skull lying around beats me. When it came time to pick up my euro he tried charging me full price for the shoulder since he had "done the work" and it wasnt his fault it spoiled. I took the skull and left, never paid him a dime other than my initial deposit.
mhunter6 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 02:16 PM   #80
txhunter007
Eight Point

Seems like the ratio for taxis are as such: for every one taxi that is good, there are 4 that are lying, no talent, thieving scum.
txhunter007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 02:42 PM   #81
RascalArms
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Schleicher County

Never been shafted personally but back in the 80s during high school I worked about 3 weeks one summer for a taxidermist in my home town that was taking over the family business from his father. The dad had grown a very successful business over the years but health issues had forced a quick exit.
The son was a real POS! Between juggling too many women and dabbling in alcohol (and whatever else) he single handily ran the business into the ground. During just the 3 or so weeks I worked for him I remember him receiving several calls from the place he used to rent freezer space from telling him their freezer had gone out and that he needed to make arrangements to move all the hides and capes they had in storage.
We made a few trips to the freezer storage and moved about half of the capes to various places but he never made arraignments for the remaining hides. He never even tried and just plain didn't care. After about 4-5 days I knew this guy was going to be in deep sh** because several of the hides I was hired to flesh had already started to "slip", which means the hide is rotten to the point the hair was dislodging from the skin. End result...the hide is ruined!

I cut my losses that day and walked out of there...never even receiving a DIME for the 3 weeks of work either. My ole man was HOT!
But I know there were some guys that spent a fortune on trophy hunts for deer, bear, caribou and who knows what else...that were A LOT MORE P***** OFF THAN I WAS!
RascalArms is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 04:43 PM   #82
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem40x View Post
As far as I am concerned, I would let Safari Studios do anything I killed, especially if they lived close! I have my 2nd Safari from RSA done by them and I am EXTREMELY happy. I have 2 friends that have had a ton of animals mounted by them with ZERO complaints!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 04:48 PM   #83
HotRod Hunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public Land and have a lease in Huntsville thats only good for riding four wheelers and camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
It boggles my mind why folks leave antlers they care about with Taxidermists period.

*Spoiler* they don’t need them until right before they put the animal on the form after the tanning process etc.

Tell your taxi you want to kee your antlers. They should cape out the head for you right there and hand them to you defleshed no problem!

Tell them to call you when they need them back!
That’s exactly what I do. If they don’t like it I’d find me a new Taxidermist
HotRod Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 05:18 PM   #84
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young

I left two black squirrels with a guy once and he died. The people who took over for him weren't very good, and when they finally got them finished, they looked like rats. As far as I know they still have those rats.
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #85
CEO
Ten Point

If I ever manage to kill an animal I'll revisit this thread to be safe.
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 05:44 PM   #86
gonehuntin68
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Victoria county

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshoo View Post
Twisted X Taxidermy
Ronney C. Perry
Floresville Tx.

Do not use this scum bag. Great post hopefully this can help keep someone else from loosing there hard earned money and trophy's to these dirt bags.
Yep, He screwed me. I don't think he is in business any more but I could be wrong.
gonehuntin68 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #87
oneforthewall
Ten Point

Hunt In: WY, CO, NM, TX

WOW...this really makes me sad! I'm glad I didn't see my name in there anywhere. In all fairness there are some really great Taxidermists that are on this site and many more that are not. If you got them together telling customer horror stories, it would go for days. Build a relationship with someone you trust and don't be afraid to PM any of us if you need advice on finding someone in your area or proper field care. Good luck this fall!!
oneforthewall is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 11:15 PM   #88
gatt40
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Patricio, Mountain Home & wherever

Yep is all I got to say
gatt40 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 11:26 PM   #89
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.

Yep ......

AntlerCollector is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 11:48 PM   #90
NWhunter
Nubbin' Buck

Corey Jacobson with DRT taxidermy out of Sherman Texas....enough said if you had dealings with him around 2014 from what I hear.
NWhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2018, 11:56 PM   #91
Lonestar_HOYT
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mills County

Got cheated out of my deposit and my snake. Killed a 63” rattler with 16 rattles that was a big ol fat toad. Taxi always told me to check back in a few months. Went by there one time and he was gone. That was here in Amarillo in the late 80s.
Lonestar_HOYT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 12:03 AM   #92
4R Daddy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ranger

Tag

4R Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 01:46 AM   #93
Big pig
Ten Point

Hunt In: Goliad and Leon Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
I’ve only ever used myself and Chance Love. I can be an idiot sometimes but Chance Love is consistently awesome.

I have only used one my entire life. Never anything but good experience.
LW Dossman near my house in cypress. 45 years from first to last for me and my fAmily.
Big pig is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 02:28 AM   #94
tradtiger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger

Great job on a bass mount by Dan Lansford, owner of Professional Taxidermy in Cedar Park (north of Austin). Done on time, looking great. Would take anything to him. Apparently he does everything from freshwater fish to African game.
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 02:38 AM   #95
MASTERS
Ten Point

Hunt In: In the brush....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Yep ......

[IMG]ttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180728/b181a9582e41590d6784387eba0154db.jpg[/IMG]

that cat makes me laugh every time you post it, looks sad and real hungry....
MASTERS is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 02:57 AM   #96
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress

This thread is a prime example of why you dont try to save money when it comes to Taxidermy..
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 03:12 AM   #97
COPPERHEAD
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hopkins, Bowie, Lamar Counties

[QUOTE=AntlerCollector;13511718]Yep ......

Is that a possum?
COPPERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 07:30 AM   #98
Radar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wilson County

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Yep ......

Turn the stove off bud, its done.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 07:33 AM   #99
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar View Post
turn the stove off bud, its done.:d

AntlerCollector is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #100
67olds442
Six Point

Hunt In: Nolan County

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas shag View Post
I have had an axis and a fallow cape with mark couture at gods creation taxidermy for two years and still donít have them back from the tannery. They were supposed to be flat skins. I paid him up front too, which is standard for tanning.
He has had my Bobcat for 21 months. I expect it any "day" now
67olds442 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top