No announcement yet.

What's your 8 to 5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a 8 to 5 . Shift worker in a chemical plant .

Comment

Not 8 to 5 but 7a to 3:30p. Work in Law Enforcement dealing with Juvenile warrants and violations.

Comment

Originally posted by MrForest View Post
        Been doing this gig for over 25 years. It does pay the bills. If you need business computer services, look me up. http://www.centraltexascomputerconsulting.com
        So glad you found a thread from ELEVEN YEARS AGO asking what people do for a living.

Suddenly those "computer services" ain't lookin so good!

Comment

Been doing this gig for over 25 years. It does pay the bills. If you need business computer services, look me up. http://www.centraltexascomputerconsulting.com
          DANG IT! I was looking for someone 10-11 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            So glad you found a thread from ELEVEN YEARS AGO asking what people do for a living.

Suddenly those "computer services" ain't lookin so good!
            Posted today. If I click the link it says this website cant be reached. May need to get a computer services tech to take a look at that.

Comment

Dang it- another necro-bump!! C'mon people!! lol
              Last edited by Roy; 06-07-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

What's your 8 to 5???

Dude.... bumping an 11 year old thread to pimp your services on a sponsored website? World class winder likkin’ right thar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Dude.... bumping an 11 year old thread to pimp your services on a sponsored website? World class winder likkin’ right thar!!
                  No joke... lol SMH

Comment

Comment

What ever I feel like doing when I get up. Spent lots of years in the technical fields and building maintenance, now anything I want.

Comment

Energy & Marine Insurance Broker in Houston but work worldwide

Comment

I for some reason feel that I need computer services all of a sudden.... and people say advertising doesn't work

Comment

Wind Turbine Technician.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Tradeshow and Events Technical Director
                              From loading the truck to account managing 1 of the largest programs in the nation. If its tradeshow or event related I'm in..

Comment

My 8 to 5 is actually a 6 to 5 as the Operations Manager for an industrial gas and welding supply distributor in Waller,TX

Comment

Working...
                                X