Cowtown Club shoot #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Club shoot #3

Cowtown will be hosting club shoot #3 on May 2nd Sunday. 30 targets 1/2&1/2 format all Mckensie targets. This is the last club shoot before the club championship. Traditional shooters can start 8-9:00 am and All others can start 9-12:00 with cards in by 3:00pm. We have had rain on our 2 previous shoots and we are looking forward to some good weather and a GREAT course this weekend. SEE YA THERE

I should make these one Todd, Hope it aint snowing.

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

Rescheduled for may 23

rescheduled for may 23 due to rain forecast. Both of our club shoots have been on rainy weekend and we are trying to have a good shoot where everyone can have a good time. There are no other shoots that weekend and so we moved it hoping for better weather.

Comment

So you guys are gonna put your club shoot on top of the indoor State championship?!?!?!?!? I thought you had a calendar app on that fancy phone of yours!!

Comment

I believe that IBA had one scheduled that Sunday also.

Comment

Well doo doo!!!

Comment

Keep us posted Todd. I have a new youth shooter I need to bring. That should put me at 5 kids with me.

Comment

We should have a little competition one weekend of who could bring the most "newbies" or kids!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                    rescheduled for may 23 due to rain forecast. Both of our club shoots have been on rainy weekend and we are trying to have a good shoot where everyone can have a good time. There are no other shoots that weekend and so we moved it hoping for better weather.
                    **** the luck!Email sent to ya Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      So you guys are gonna put your club shoot on top of the indoor State championship?!?!?!?!? I thought you had a calendar app on that fancy phone of yours!!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=136381
                      #@*&^%$(&*#@ May 22 then. now I have to send out 100 more emails. Thanks Gleen, my calendar at work did not have that shoot listed.

Comment

Actually state indoor was put on top of the IBA club shoot.

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...r /> t=136381

Comment

It is impossible to schedule around everybodys club shoots.

Comment

That's why we didn't schedule that many in the first place.

Comment

Yeah we dropped to 3 club shoots and the first 2 were rainy during setup and the shoot. 30 shooters at each. Club shoots fund many of the projects we are workng on,so we need at least 1 good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X