The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Do you do the whole.....yank the wheel to the right while stabbing the brakes killing the ignition and reaching for the rifle, all at once. Spilling every drink in the truck, but winding up at a dead stop with the driver side mirror aiming right down the road at the intended target......with a rifle on top of it? Still scares the crap out of my wife when I do that.
    I have pulled that stunt multiple times, but this one was the Ole... Oh crap what was that down that road, mash the brakes throw her into reverse, choke on all of the dust comin back into the winders, whilst foldin in the mirror grabbin the rifle, spillin every drink in the truck. It did end with my rifle aiming down the road, on top of the mirror, and a dead coyote at about 200 yards in the right tire rut of the road. Oh and Fogerty kept on jammin the whole time not missin a beat!

Comment

Good Nite, Everybody. Been a very eventful day on TBH.

God be with Everybody.

Comment

I have been on the road for a week on biz and got home tonight. I am hitting the road in the morning for a couple of days on El Rancho Stovall to knock out some stuff before deer season. I need a beer and a steak.

Comment

Mornin' all.Up from page 2.High today of 96.Better bring my jacket.

DJ

Comment

Here . Just wanted say hello .

Comment

just chekin-in to see what's shakin at TBH.

w/ 2 cups down I'm blasting off for my downtown daily venue . . .

Comment

Mornin' all. Michael buy the donuts?

Comment

finally

"Application Completed - license issued or certificate active"

Thatmadman and I took a CHL class a loooooong time ago and then sat on the paperwork.

May 27: received "processing letter"

July 21: notification of completion

not too bad

Comment

Morning all, good coffee this morning. I am nursing a little headache this morning, ceiling fan blowing too much cold stuff on me during the night.
                    Good news on the CHL Legdog, you'll have it in your hand in a few days.

Comment

Morning...Back to work for a day. Still watching for rain down South.

Comment

Woke up this morning in Boise Idaho. Visit some family before I get in the woods. I'll try to send some pics along as the opportunity arises.

Comment

Morning all. working on another cup of coffee! STILL waiting for some rain, but chances are looking a lot slimmer each day. Wonder when they will declare this part of Texas a desert ! ! !

Comment

Sitting here thinking about Bobby and whispering a prayer for him.

Comment

What's up everyone, just another day at the office...

Comment

Came in for a glass of tea and saw this thing on page 2. They need to put a steering wheel on them follow behind ditch witches, they don't have a clue what straight is! Headed out back out to fight it through one more trench or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X