Range finder help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range finder help

Hey y'all my range finder junked out on me late in the season last year and I'm looking for a new one. Currently looking at the Sig Sauer Kilo 850. Does anyone have anything to say about this, good or bad. Or should I be looking at something else in the same price range. It will be dual purpose for bow and rifle.

Thanks in advance

I just use a basic Simmons and it gets the job done good luck finding one

Comment

I have both Sig Kilo 2000 and Leopold RX-1000. The Sig Kilo is superior in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        I have both Sig Kilo 2000 and Leopold RX-1000. The Sig Kilo is superior in every way.
        Could you please explain? What ways?

Comment

Range finder help

Just bought my wife the sig 850 an love it. SUPER clear an extremely fast readings. Soon as you click the button it will read out to 850, for the $ it is about as good as you will get in my opinion. Alot better thank my bushnell.
          Maybe all rangefinders are this way except mine, but the sig will range through glass also which i thought was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the leupold rx 1200, I like it a lot and it works everytime for me, I don't have a whole lot of experience with other brands but got a good deal on this one and I'm rolling with it

Comment

Thanks everyone. I had a $100 Bushnell. It was super slow and wasn't reliable for quick and stressful hunting. Glad to hear that the Sig line doesn't have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Ditto. Faster reading, faster scanning, less "missed" targets, I've ranged over 1600 yards with nine so far.

The downside to the Kilo 850 is the LCD (black) display. I much prefer the LED displays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Camofire has 2 models of the Sigs on sale today. Don't know about the average cost, but they usually have some good deals.

Comment

Are there any in the $200 price range that have an colored "LED" display?

Comment

Sig Kilo hands down. It is an awesome rig. Super fast and accurate.

Comment

Geeze, how much faster could it get over the Leopold 1200? Mine reads faster than I can blink. Although, I have to admit, I normally click 2 or 3 times to make sure it read the distance right.

Comment

Have a Nikon archers choice for over 10 years, so far still fast and easy to read

Comment

Just bought a new Kilo 2200 for a slamming deal. Can't wait to use it. Reviews are fantastic for it.

Comment

Leica 1600

Comment

Working...
                              X