Sold my soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold my soul

Borrowed down payment money from buddies, put a contract on this land before I even listed my house, having the bank float the loan for three days till my house closes, and I'm on the verge of a breakdown!! But man, I am just about to close on one of the best ten acre tracks in Collin County! Has two spring fed creeks, huge red oaks, giant deer, and hogs. Started another thread for the build along and progress. Here's a teaser pic!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	25108792

Interested in leasing it?

Comment

Sounds great. Hope it works out for you. I would never put myself in that kind of bind.

Comment

Only for three days

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        Sounds great. Hope it works out for you. I would never put myself in that kind of bind.
        Have enough equity in both of my houses I'm selling to put down a $80k on the land and paying mostly cash to build a 3000 sq. ft. House. Just had to sell my soul to get the deals done, not leaving myself in a bind for long!;-)

Comment

Good luck and congrats on a bright future it sounds like. Enjoy life to its fullest because it will fly by all too soon.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats, it sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                Have enough equity in both of my houses I'm selling to put down a $80k on the land and paying mostly cash to build a 3000 sq. ft. House. Just had to sell my soul to get the deals done, not leaving myself in a bind for long!;-)
                Good deal. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post

Interested in leasing it?
                  Guessing his down payment buddies have hunting rights

Comment

Nice. Sounds like you have some good friends and a lot of fun ahead of you.

Comment

So how does it feel to be soulless and a land owner?

Congratulations!

Comment

Good for you. I've been on the hunt for a decent place to build on in Collin in the right schools. It ain't easy finding something like that around here.

Comment

Not kidding

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
                          Good for you. I've been on the hunt for a decent place to build on in Collin in the right schools. It ain't easy finding something like that around here.
                          Came on the market on a Monday and had it under contract by noon. It's an amazing piece of property in of the best school districts.

Comment

Down payment buddy

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                            Guessing his down payment buddies have hunting rights
                            He owns four thousand acres in Connecticut, not worried about my little piece of dirt!:-)

Comment

Great

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              So how does it feel to be soulless and a land owner?

Congratulations!
                              Thank you and it was worth it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X