NASCAR - Atlanta - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASCAR - Atlanta - 2018

Finally got started and sounds like they may get enough laps in to be official.

Not trying to take anything away from Danica. But two weeks the the 10 is running up front. Good to see another car that we don’t normally see run hard.

Comment

I remember Danica as racing like she wanted to get to the front all the time in Nationwide. She might not have been the best driver but if she had success it would have meant something to NASCAR When she got to Sprint Cup she got knocked around by some back of the field drivers and just complained. I forget the race but the 2 took her out right after a restart when she was leading and she never got even. At some point in NASCAR you have to be prepared to go all Jimmy Spencer on someone who has taken you out

Comment

Man there isn’t many drivers that when their car is hooked up the are unstoppable. Kevin has always been one of those drivers

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          I remember Danica as racing like she wanted to get to the front all the time in Nationwide. She might not have been the best driver but if she had success it would have meant something to NASCAR When she got to Sprint Cup she got knocked around by some back of the field drivers and just complained. I forget the race but the 2 took her out right after a restart when she was leading and she never got even. At some point in NASCAR you have to be prepared to go all Jimmy Spencer on someone who has taken you out
          She just never was a aggressive driver. Willing to push it to get up front. Mid to back of the pack driver. She had good gear. Not the best gear in the SH stable but had top ten car gear.

Comment

Trevor Bayne was really laying some smoke out on that one.

Comment

Harvick went from a one second lead to almost a two second now a second and a half what’s up with Harvick

Comment

I think he is comfortably ahead, BUT a caution would really suck for the 4.

Comment

I still have to remind myself he is not driving a Chevy

Comment

Yes !

Comment

Working...
                    X