Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 02-24-2018, 06:14 PM   #51
bryan sandlin
Ten Point

Hunt In: old u.s.m.c. camys

maybe?
Attached Images

bryan sandlin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-25-2018, 12:46 PM   #52
Raleigh
Ten Point

Well guys said wanted to check in and let everyone know I survived my day of misery. Your words of encouragement and advise helped me make it thru the day especially the awesome and wonderful food recommendations. Just to recap my daughter's water polo team won 3rd place in their tournament and the other daughter's dance team won best overall.

As for the Ethiopian dinner it was actually quite good. The few red stripe beers didn't hurt either.

Back in the saddle today boiling crawfish for the kids and drinking lots of water with a few beers mixed in.

Carry on.
Raleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-25-2018, 03:24 PM   #53
curtintex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Usually from a tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleigh View Post
Well guys said wanted to check in and let everyone know I survived my day of misery. Your words of encouragement and advise helped me make it thru the day especially the awesome and wonderful food recommendations. Just to recap my daughter's water polo team won 3rd place in their tournament and the other daughter's dance team won best overall.

As for the Ethiopian dinner it was actually quite good. The few red stripe beers didn't hurt either.

Back in the saddle today boiling crawfish for the kids and drinking lots of water with a few beers mixed in.

Carry on.
Hahahahahahaha.....I thought about you last night as Jen and I were sharing a bottle of wine after dinner and shared with her your day. She reminded me not to laugh, as I had been there. I understand, as my girls play basketball and the thump of the ball on hardwood has a different, and much deeper and louder, sound when you're nursing a wine hangover.
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top