Dog sitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog sitter

Howdy everyone. We have a 2 year old labradoodle that we need to have watched for about 8 months +/-. We are building a house and in that time I don’t have anywhere to go with him. I don’t want want to get rid of him because he his my buddy. Does anybody watch dogs for this amount of time on the TBH? He is up to date on all shots, house trained, loving with kids, he has been clipped, and he doesn’t shed. Please let me know if you would be interested or know anybody who does this for this amount of time. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Bearbarrow; 10-13-2018, 04:09 AM.

How much are you wanting to pay, what cost would you cover.Vet bills,Food you provide or feed mine. Is he just a house pet or does he hunt or need training

Comment

He is a house pet. He likes to chase rabbits but that’s about it. I will pay for all vet, food, and rent. How much on the rent ?? I am hoping to find a place close to the Dfw area
      So I can still come by check on him and maybe pick him up take him camping or something. I don’t want him to forget about us. Does that make since?

Comment

Very much, i live a little far away from DFW, South of Houston. Good Luck.. May check around for a elderly couple for short term, only problem they like to fatten them up..Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
          Very much, i live a little far away from DFW, South of Houston. Good Luck.. May check around for a elderly couple for short term, only problem they like to fatten them up..Good luck
          Thank you!

Comment

I did just this for the family of a buddy of mine. I kept their labradoodle for about 3 months while they were remodeling. The dog's name was Ruffles and it was as dumb as a rock and badly in need of training. I introduced ole Ruffles to a shock collar and they got back a very different dog than they sent me.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Well we bought a big kennel and put up a dog run over at my dads place. It was killing me thinking he would forget about us.

Comment

Working...
                X