Student Walkouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student Walkouts

The Soros/Liberal machine is in high gear organizing student walkouts in Florida, Washington and other areas. In many schools the teachers and administrators are assisting them. These young minds are very easily manipulated by the "event organizers". This could get ugly.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/fl...est/index.html

id walkout just to get out of class ...

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
      The Soros/Liberal machine is in high gear organizing student walkouts in Florida, Washington and other areas. In many schools the teachers and administrators are assisting them. These young minds are very easily manipulated by the "event organizers". This could get ugly.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/fl...est/index.html
      What do you say to school kids that just had a crazy gunman come into their classroom and kill 17 fellow students?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        What do you say to school kids that just had a crazy gunman come into their classroom and kill 17 fellow students?
        I'd say we need to ask God to forgive us for kicking Him out of the classroom. I'd say walkouts, more gun laws and other knee-jerk reactions that may make you feel safe, really do nothing of the sort. I'd say we, as a country, need a change of heart. We need to love our neighbor.

Comment

Did he not see the no guns on campus sign, maybe they should put up more signs?

Comment

I'd say we need to ask God to forgive us for kicking Him out of the classroom. I'd say walkouts, more gun laws and other knee-jerk reactions that may make you feel safe, really do nothing of the sort. I'd say we, as a country, need a change of heart. We need to love our neighbor.
            What part of that keeps another crazy gunman from coming into another school and killing them.....regardless of the weapon. Gun , knife, bat whatever.

You can't love and reason with crazy .

Comment

What part of that keeps another crazy gunman from coming into another school and killing them.....regardless of the weapon. Gun , knife, bat whatever.

You can't love and reason with crazy .
              If you're busy loving your neighbor you're not as likely to try and kill him.

What part of student walkouts, more gun laws and other feel safe measures keeps another crazy gunman from coming into another school and killing them.....regardless of the weapon. Gun , knife, bat whatever.

Comment

So we tell every other school in the nation the same exact thing we tell the kids in the actual school that had the shooting?

Comment

If you're busy loving your neighbor you're not as likely to try and kill him.

What part of student walkouts, more gun laws and other feel safe measures keeps another crazy gunman from coming into another school and killing them.....regardless of the weapon. Gun , knife, bat whatever.
                  That's the whole point.......none of that does anything to protect our kids.

Lets just sit by and do nothing. How many threads have you seen on this site from members about not being able to carry, going batshirt crazy because they can't protect themselves? Why aren't we demanding our elected folks to secure our schools immediately?

The sniveling little Republicans are mum because they don't want the NRA to pull their money back. The Dems are full steam ahead as this is what they've been praying for. Gun owners are gonna take it in the shorts on this. Being reactive instead of proactive in today's climate is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    So we tell every other school in the nation the same exact thing we tell the kids in the actual school that had the shooting?
                    Tell them what....we're sorry?

Comment

That's the whole point.......none of that does anything to protect our kids.

Lets just sit by and do nothing. How many threads have you seen on this site from members about not being able to carry, going batshirt crazy because they can't protect themselves? Why aren't we demanding our elected folks to secure our schools immediately?

The sniveling little Republicans are mum because they don't want the NRA to pull their money back. The Dems are full steam ahead as this is what they've been praying for. Gun owners are gonna take it in the shorts on this. Being reactive instead of proactive in today's climate is a recipe for disaster.
                      So what do you propose?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        So what do you propose?
                        Fortify the schools, put armed guards, and or teachers in place until a security plan is in place.

Doing nothing and waiting for it to happen again.....and it will, is unacceptable.

Don't tell me we don't have the money.

Comment

Fortify the schools, put armed guards, and or teachers in place until a security plan is in place.

Doing nothing and waiting for it to happen again.....and it will, is unacceptable.

Don't tell me we don't have the money.
                          The last thing I would tell you is we don't have the money. My property taxes are more than some people make. Having said that, we would be taxes more for security. You can bet your *** on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            The last thing I would tell you is we don't have the money. My property taxes are more than some people make. Having said that, we would be taxes more for security. You can bet your *** on that.
                            I'm pretty sure we could skim a little off the top of the money we give all the countries who hate us.......to cover the cost.

Problem is....we have let the Dems carry the torch on this. Like I said, the gun owners are the ones who will take it in the shorts.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we could skim a little off the top of the money we give all the countries who hate us.......to cover the cost.

Problem is....we have let the Dems carry the torch on this. Like I said, the gun owners are the ones who will take it in the shorts.
                              Or get some from Planned Parenthood and start saving lives immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X