• Show
Clear All

Update... they are hooking her up to a respirator.. this not looking good

Comment

Haven't posted because I have no words.

But please Lord look over this mother

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord Jesus please place your healing hands on her. Amen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

LORD heal Courtney

Comment

Lets keep this at the top

Comment

PRAYER UP...
              THANK You Brandon for the updates.

Comment

Just opened this thread. Hoping and praying for the best outcome.

Comment

ttt for Courtney prayers

Comment

Just got home... checking in...

Lord hear our prayer! You see all these reaching out to You Lord... Hear us, we ask. We know from your word that You are a God of Mercy. We know Your mind can be changed through prayer and petition... Lord hear our prayer. You know all things Lord. You know these little ones must have their mom to bring them up in Your Way. Heal Courtney and return her health. We know she is a fighter. We fight for her through our prayers. Hear our pleas oh Lord. It is Divine intervention we ask for now. Give her care-givers the strength and wisdom for a right treatment to heal her through Your touch. Heal her Lord, we ask in the Name that is above all names, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen...

I pray for good news in the morning when I check back in!! Thank you so very much Brandon for the continual updates!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Lord hear our prayer! You see all these reaching out to You Lord... Hear us, we ask. We know from your word that You are a God of Mercy. We know Your mind can be changed through prayer and petition... Lord hear our prayer. You know all things Lord. You know these little ones must have their mom to bring them up in Your Way. Heal Courtney and return her health. We know she is a fighter. We fight for her through our prayers. Hear our pleas oh Lord. It is Divine intervention we ask for now. Give her care-givers the strength and wisdom for a right treatment to heal her through Your touch. Heal her Lord, we ask in the Name that is above all names, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen...

I pray for good news in the morning when I check back in!! Thank you so very much Brandon for the continual updates!

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Update... they are hooking her up to a respirator.. this not looking good
                          More prayers going up.

Comment

Sending up more prayers and support for our sister Courtney

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X