Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was losing my mind watching Hill screw the pooch again and again in the first half. That idiot has no business on the ballfield. The best tweet of the night was a TCU fan saying something to the effect of "the best part of this game, is that it is the last time I have to watch Hill " I laughed.

I didn't get to see the second half, had to get the girls home, and take care of Mrs (she's trying not to get sick). I'm glad they pulled out a win.

Comment

Apparently those characters from the Stanford band insulted TX and Whataburger. Blasphemy!! Go back you your soy pita falafels or whatever else they serve out there on the peninsula

Comment

How about TCU trick play#2?

Comment

Texas should have been lining that kicker up a quarterback, he can kick it to a receiver more accurately then Ehlinger can throw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
            I was losing my mind watching Hill screw the pooch again and again in the first half. That idiot has no business on the ballfield. The best tweet of the night was a TCU fan saying something to the effect of "the best part of this game, is that it is the last time I have to watch Hill " I laughed.

I didn't get to see the second half, had to get the girls home, and take care of Mrs (she's trying not to get sick). I'm glad they pulled out a win.

You missed Hill having a great second half.. night and day..

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              How many did he pin inside the 5, 10, 15, etc.... I don't care how far they kick it for average, lol. But, hey...he was a 5th round draft pick and he's the best in the NFL. Both of them can boom it 80 yards.

I'll use the bowl game as an example since he had an extremely uncommon shank.

Michael Dickson's punts tonight:

Yardage (yard where downed)
              33 (3)
              40 (9)
              55 (12)
              37 (50)
              45 (10)
              29 (7)
              33 (3)
              40 (14)
              48 (2)
              58 (10)

10 punts, 9 inside 15, 6 inside 10, no touchbacks
              Not to mention, 3 inside the 5. He has brought a golfing element to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post

My wife and I are both TCU grads and we agree 100%. Win or no win, I’m glad the Kenny Hill era is over.

Comment

Noon football on a Friday at deer camp. Nice

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	24525578

Even got a fire going [emoji1]

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6926.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	24525583

Comment

All I know, that kid can run! He out ran everybody by 15 yds!

Comment

That's a nice start.

Comment

Dickson may be the best cfb punter ever, dude's a beast.

Comment

Winnng all 3 phases early, good start.

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

And there is what I was worried about. Too easy

Comment

Lets go Ags. Keep the Texas wins a comin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X